PDA

View Full Version : Half-time

nimamalek
03-31-2009, 11:49 AM
I noticed last year that right after half-time, almost every game the supporters sections was dead quiet. Not sure if anyone else noticed but maybe we should have some sort of song that we start up right after the second half starts. Something that we do every game with all of the other supporter groups, so we can get everyone singing again, and get the noise up for the second half.

Ratven
03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
I noticed last year that right after half-time, almost every game the supporters sections was dead quiet. Not sure if anyone else noticed but maybe we should have some sort of song that we start up right after the second half starts. Something that we do every game with all of the other supporter groups, so we can get everyone singing again, and get the noise up for the second half.

Unfortunately with concession lines being as long as they are, a lot of people are out waiting a long time for food and drinks before they can get back to their seats.

Fort York Redcoat
03-31-2009, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately with concession lines being as long as they are, a lot of people are out waiting a long time for food and drinks before they can get back to their seats.

I know. Why the hell is it so hard to get a piss, pint and a pie? Don't make me choose. It'll get messy.

nfitz
03-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Is it really that tough? With the exception of one game last season (the LA game, where it was bucketing down at the half, and the concourse was filled with people trying to stay dry) I've not really had a problem getting a beer, sometimes even a hot dog, and hitting the bathroom - all in various parts of the stadium. To be honest the only time I'm late back in my seat, is when I've stood chatting with someone. And I've often been in a poor seat, where I'm not anywhere near the front of the line heading out at the half.

james
03-31-2009, 02:24 PM
ya we are always dead at for like the first 5-10 mins after half. We should get some chant we sing at the beggining of every half. Also we need some chant when away teams are doing a goal kick. Columbus did a wicked job at that on the weekend, if them iddiots can do it why cant we get this right?

RYANTFC
03-31-2009, 05:02 PM
why dont you just stay in your section and get food and drinks before or after the match, sure go for a piss if you have to.

nfitz
03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
why dont you just stay in your section and get food and drinks before or after the match, sure go for a piss if you have to.Because there's lots of time to get food and drinks at the half ... and it gives you a chance to stretch and talk to people.