PDA

View Full Version : Should we get Lombardo/Cunny/Welsh Back?

trane
03-30-2009, 04:29 PM
So that we can have a permanent designated scape goat. We can keep the presure of the other players.

nascarguy
03-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Lombardo/Cunny/Welsh Back?

did you drink the water in columbus.

Nuvinho
03-30-2009, 04:32 PM
I have 2 guys I haven't liked since day one.....and I will continue to dis-like them........Velez and Harmse.

H Bomb
03-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah Velez seems to have taken on the role of Scapegoat. i'm certain there will always be one in our team, as you can't make everyone happy

nfitz
03-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm starting to wonder if Barrett has been into the pies!

Krasno.pL.
03-30-2009, 04:44 PM
i played with and against Lombardo in my years from 14-21
nothing special with that lad.
he got his chance.. didnt prove himself
USL maybe ...
but as for Scapegoat . go JC
he said it before.. he wants the pressure!!

Get In There
03-30-2009, 04:44 PM
So that we can have a permanent designated scape goat. We can keep the presure of the other players.

Because you certainly wouldn't want them to feel any pressure.

:noidea:

B

TorontoFC_Matt
03-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ensco
03-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Braz and Reda - I still blame them for everything.

Shakes McQueen
03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Because you certainly wouldn't want them to feel any pressure.

:noidea:

B

There's a difference between the pressure to win, and the pressure of knowing your every move is being criticized by the supporters.

I actually don't think Velez is the sacrificial goat so far - Barrett and Ricketts seem to be the two players people are sharpening their pitchforks, and lighting their torches for.

- Scott

trane
03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
^ While I started this as a joke, I agree with you point about the difference in the pressure to win,which I think is good, and the presure that every move is being criticized which I think is a negative.

I am guilty as well, but at least I try, yes try not succed, to be ballanced.

bignickel
03-30-2009, 08:21 PM
^ While I started this as a joke, I agree with you point about the difference in the pressure to win,which I think is good, and the presure that every move is being criticized which I think is a negative.

I am guilty as well, but at least I try, yes try not succed, to be ballanced.

stating that their every move is being criticized is excessive, but stating that a poor performance is criticized is fair. and so it should be.

these guys are professional athletes and get paid to perform. much like you or i do when we go to work. if we have a bad day at work someone will always take notice or make a comment, be it a client, colleague or superior. the only way to deal with it is by trying harder.

this is just the way life works, good performance = less pressure.

Oblio2
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
WELSHY!!!!!

All 3 of them suck major donkey balls....
I would rather play with 7 men that have these fuck pigs play for us.....Nothing against Lombardo, he tried at least...the other 2 can fuck right off

kitchener-TFC
03-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Getting Cunty back? The feelings between him and us are mutual. Lombardo on the other hand....we'll have to see if he's improved.

trane
03-31-2009, 09:27 AM
Guys I have to be clear, it was a joke. I just note that we always, including me, have to bitch about someone.

Parkdale
03-31-2009, 09:30 AM
with Harmse, we already have one.

granted, that ball-to-hand call wasn't his fault.

Carts
03-31-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Barrett has been into the pies!

Not one of ours but...

You know who's been into the pies, Schelotto!

Did you see the muffin top buldging out over his shorts through his way too tight shirt...

On his pathetic 2nd half dive (I beleive it was dive 13-of-22) he may have actually hurt himself if he landed on that bread-basket... I'm glad Carver stood up to give him a good laugh-in-the-face as he wobbled off!

Carts...