PDA

View Full Version : Negative media attention for the montreal game

adampz
05-28-2008, 06:48 PM
I was able to pick up "La Presse" which is the number one newspaper in montreal, especially sports wise. And the tfc game was on the front cover. There was 3 articles about the game. None of them said anything about the brawls after the game:) Anyone else if you see negative media attention about the game post it here

flatpicker
05-28-2008, 06:49 PM
I hope there is nothing to post in this thread.

denime
05-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I was able to pick up "La Presse" which is the number one newspaper in montreal, especially sports wise. And the tfc game was on the front cover. There was 3 articles about the game. None of them said anything about the brawls after the game:) Anyone else if you see negative media attention about the game post it here

WHY ?:noidea:

Red Rat
05-28-2008, 06:50 PM
That is because this was nothing compared to what they are used to, heck no cop cars got burned so this is nothing to report

adampz
05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
ya but im talking about maybe in the toronto star, or globe and mail or something

james
05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Wasnt really much to report about. There was no reporters around and no cops. Montreal had like maybe 10-15 fans attack a bunch of us TFC fans, we got in a fight for about 5 minutes, we kicked some ass, and then Montreal fans all ran off, well almost all, one guy got beat so bad he didnt know where he was, he couldnt even walk straight, haha. But ya that was it, end of story.

H Bomb
05-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Listen we get really bitchy (rightfully so) when the media gets on our back like in Columbus. So lets just be happy they're ignoring us and leave it at that. no offense, but there's need for the thread

RYANTFC
05-28-2008, 07:00 PM
nice try adam lool

Phil
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Listen we get really bitchy (rightfully so) when the media gets on our back like in Columbus. So lets just be happy they're ignoring us and leave it at that. no offense, but there's need for the thread

Great point.

Locking this thread. If news comes up, we can read about it in the news section and discuss it there.