PDA

View Full Version : Our Jerseys

Calvin
03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I thought the reds looked really nice in the new kits. I was thinking of getting a long sleeved red one. BUT I noticed one unsettling thing, on the Kansas Shitty ls jersey the Adidas stripe went thorough the MLS logo and flag on the arms, but on ours the stripe stopped before and after the flag and mls logo on the harmse. I know its not a big deal but the former looks way better. Anyone else notice this? We should definitely get ones where it goes thru.

Phil
03-23-2009, 02:18 PM
KC did not do a redesign of their jerseys this year but the MLS has put the national flag of the respective countries on the shirts (jerseys are on a 2 year cycle). Ours got the redesign and the template allows for it, this should be sorted by next year for the other teams.

Away LS may be in at Adidas store at the Dundas location this week.

Erkan16
03-23-2009, 02:24 PM
i just picked up an authentic tfc red sweater today. damn its beautiful.

AL-MO
03-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Shaughno was rocking the long sleeve home jersey. I must say when I saw pictures I didn't think very much of it, but seeing it in person, it looks alot better.

TOBOR !
03-23-2009, 02:51 PM
it may just be my video card, but watching the game t'other day I thought the lads looked like they were wearing onesies. You couldn't see the separation between shirt and shorts. It was unsettling.