PDA

View Full Version : Online Stream?

Canadian Blue
03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Anyone know of an online stream for tonights game?

mclaren
03-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Anyone know of an online stream for tonights game?

you can watch it on MLS Match Centre. Only $20 - I signed up for the first time this year and watched the archived Seattle game - excellent quality, almost like watching on tv.

Brooker
03-21-2009, 10:53 AM
do u not get it for free on GolTV?

Esquire
03-21-2009, 11:34 AM
GolTV should be free for tonight's match only as an incentive to buy the channel for the rest of the season.

I think Canadian Blue wanted a stream because he wouldn't be near a TV tonight, much like myself as I'll be at work. Please post a good stream if you can find one...I'll be looking too.

Oblio2
03-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Free on Gol TV.
Im going to Deltox's house to eat his food, drink his beer and watch his GolTV.....

Sonny Cheeba
03-21-2009, 11:39 AM
i want a stream too.... i just don't have digital cable like everyone on here seems to.

i only have basic.

free on gol tv means nothing to me.

dantdot
03-21-2009, 11:40 AM
For whatever reason you can't see it on TV, it'll be streamed on sopcast.

Leafs 92/93
03-21-2009, 12:15 PM
www.channelsurfing.net

Jeffro
03-21-2009, 12:16 PM
justin.tv, channelsurfing.net

Kickit09
03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
http://atdhe.net/ is usually pretty reliable.

SteeltownBhoy
03-21-2009, 12:44 PM
you can watch it on MLS Match Centre. Only $20 - I signed up for the first time this year and watched the archived Seattle game - excellent quality, almost like watching on tv.

I have to totally agree, the quality at 800K IS FANTASTIC. I was amazed watching the archived Seattle game.

Anybody who can't get GOL TV (like myself) do yourself a favor pay the 20.00 US and get Match Centre, the quality will be 100 % better then those free shareware sites.

Also almost all TFC games are on only Regional TV carriers, so no worries about blackouts.

Jeffro
03-21-2009, 01:04 PM
http://atdhe.net/ is usually pretty reliable.

Nice one, Watching Newcastle V Arsenal there now.... great feed

simon
03-21-2009, 01:22 PM
I agree http://atdhe.net has always worked for me.

akoto
03-21-2009, 01:41 PM
This is my 3rd year with mls match centre, and it's gotta be one of the best $20 ever spent. Almost every game and now at 800k! The old 400k looked pretty good but this is near tv quality and no drop outs because of too many connections. If you don't want to spend any money though atdhe.net is probably your best bet. Watched the SSFC vs NYRB game live there and it was tolerable.

James17930
03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
This is my 3rd year with mls match centre, and it's gotta be one of the best $20 ever spent. Almost every game and now at 800k! The old 400k looked pretty good but this is near tv quality and no drop outs because of too many connections. If you don't want to spend any money though atdhe.net is probably your best bet. Watched the SSFC vs NYRB game live there and it was tolerable.

Yep, me too. And I was actually surprised they had the Seat/NY archived stream since it wasn't streamed live. Yet two hours later, there it was.

So, very happy with it so far. Last year it was somewhat sketchy, but if this year is the same as Thursday, it'll be a steal.

bene89
03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Is the game tonight going to be streamed live in the MLS Match Centre does anyone know?

akoto
03-21-2009, 02:05 PM
It should be. It's not on ESPN or FSC.

EDIT: Front page of mlsnet.com says it will be on match centre.

Wilbix
03-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Anyone have experience using the MatchCentre from outside North America? I'm studying in England and wouldn't mind paying the money, but the language in the restrictions section seems very ambiguous.

"All MLSnet.com live video is available for viewing in the United States and it's territories, which include Guam, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Global Blackout: Nationally televised games on ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Sports en Espaņol and TeleFutura will be blacked out worldwide."

To me doesn't seem to say that I can or cannot use it from Europe. So yeah, help please, preferably before gametime!

Come on you REDS!

FCBarcelona
03-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Is the game tonight going to be streamed live in the MLS Match Centre does anyone know?
=====
SI !!!
YES!!!!

8:30pm eastern:canada:

SteeltownBhoy
03-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Anyone have experience using the MatchCentre from outside North America? I'm studying in England and wouldn't mind paying the money, but the language in the restrictions section seems very ambiguous.

"All MLSnet.com live video is available for viewing in the United States and it's territories, which include Guam, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Global Blackout: Nationally televised games on ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Sports en Espaņol and TeleFutura will be blacked out worldwide."

To me doesn't seem to say that I can or cannot use it from Europe. So yeah, help please, preferably before gametime!

Come on you REDS!

As long as the game is not being broadcast on a national carrier, ie ESPN2, FOX SOCCER CHANNEL, TELAFUTURA etc, because they have exclusive rights. As far as I can tell in the US all TFC games are on regional carriers (except I believe one game against Houston) so they will be on Match Centre. And as I said at 800k the feed is great.

bene89
03-21-2009, 02:58 PM

Come on you REDS!

I hope so, I bought it. I can watch the archived Seattle game so I assume yes.

Canary Canuck
03-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Here's a list of streams for tonight

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=33746&part=sports

spezz44
03-21-2009, 04:12 PM
just out of curiosity do i haev do download anything to watch it with this site??

Sonny Cheeba
03-21-2009, 04:14 PM
XS_Sports.... nice one. i know you come one here too... i look forward to it.

have you ever used UStream?

Nuvinho
03-21-2009, 04:14 PM
http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5353.html

bartzago
03-21-2009, 05:08 PM

Sonny Cheeba
03-21-2009, 05:11 PM
A couple times, a long time ago though, but I have my own server now.

sweet. yeah the bitrate looks promising. thanks dude.

bartzago
03-21-2009, 05:13 PM
edit

Batman
03-21-2009, 05:16 PM
I have to totally agree, the quality at 800K IS FANTASTIC. I was amazed watching the archived Seattle game.

Anybody who can't get GOL TV (like myself) do yourself a favor pay the 20.00 US and get Match Centre, the quality will be 100 % better then those free shareware sites.

Also almost all TFC games are on only Regional TV carriers, so no worries about blackouts.

Ya. I signed up today. I'm down in FL for 3 weeks so I'll be picking up the first 3 tfc games this way. I too was impressed with the video quality.
I'm looking forward to being able to pick up the other teams games as well. As you all know, there's not much coverage on the rest of MLS in Canada.

rocker
03-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Ya. I signed up today. I'm down in FL for 3 weeks so I'll be picking up the first 3 tfc games this way. I too was impressed with the video quality.
I'm looking forward to being able to pick up the other teams games as well. As you all know, there's not much coverage on the rest of MLS in Canada.

This year my plan is to at least find time to watch the previous game of our next opponent, whether that's one of the GolTV matches Paul talked about, or whether I can get it on MLSLive.tv. I need to know more about the opposition. Sometimes when I'm sitting at BMO, I kinda mistake who's out there playing for the enemy (other than the big names).

Canadian Blue
03-21-2009, 06:37 PM
do u not get it for free on GolTV?

Not free on Bell Expressvu

akoto
03-21-2009, 06:47 PM
This year my plan is to at least find time to watch the previous game of our next opponent, whether that's one of the GolTV matches Paul talked about, or whether I can get it on MLSLive.tv. I need to know more about the opposition. Sometimes when I'm sitting at BMO, I kinda mistake who's out there playing for the enemy (other than the big names).

That's why I got it. I didn't know a lot about the league when we joined, so I got this and was able to watch the rest of the league to figure out who to watch out for. Also if your bored and there isn't anything on tv it's great to put on some footy.

dag
03-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Clicking on the game's link on ATDHE.net led me to Adult Friend Finder. Even with that site, I don't think I could hook up with anyone.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-21-2009, 07:18 PM

for some reason Bev is free next week..:noidea:

S_D
03-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Clicking on the game's link on ATDHE.net led me to Adult Friend Finder. Even with that site, I don't think I could hook up with anyone.

yeah that happened to me too. I had forgotten that I had the volume up loud on the speakers and I had to shut it down fast just in case the wife thought I was up to no good lol.

TOBOR !
03-21-2009, 07:35 PM
http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5353.html

that's the link - up and running for me now - I think it's the MLSLive feed.

edit : correction - Direct Kick feed

Luanda
03-21-2009, 08:41 PM

That is right. The info on the TFC site is misleading. It says the game is available on Channel 404 Expressvu, but that is NOT the case.