PDA

View Full Version : Full TFC Tv schedule

SweetOwnGoal
03-19-2009, 09:25 AM
http://www.24thminute.com/2009/03/full-tfc-broadcast-schedule.html

I've asked about the Canadian games and who would potentially carry a playoff game.

James Oliphant
03-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Just looking at the official site, they don't make the distinction between games which will only be on Rogers Sportsnet Ontario & Pacific and the lone game which is on all the RSN stations. Which is weird, as the press release I got DOES make that distinction.

Meh...I've put that in my schedule on GoTFC, for anyone interested.

Also interesting to note that there aren't any details on television for the NCC games yet.

olegunnar
03-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Also only the Columbus game on the 28th is tape delayed.

H Bomb
03-19-2009, 09:31 AM
it's good that most of the Gol TV games are early....so if we gain any fans or curioisity during the season people will be able to watch the team play

James Oliphant
03-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Also only the Columbus game on the 28th is tape delayed.

So far...I'm still looking at that May 23rd game with a TBD kickoff as a possible tape-delay. Still, big improvement over the last couple of years.

olegunnar
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
So far...I'm still looking at that May 23rd game with a TBD kickoff as a possible tape-delay. Still, big improvement over the last couple of years.

True
A Saturday game during the playoffs...that has the potential to be tape delayed.

daner90
03-19-2009, 09:36 AM
wow...impressive!

Carts
03-19-2009, 09:42 AM
The May 23rd game is my pet-peeve of the schedule...

If a NHL Playoff game is on that day - pull it from CBC, go live on GOL, and if they so desire let CBC replay the telecast...

With a specialty channel available, all games should be live...

Great schedule and coverage otherwise...

Just think, TFC is now in more homes, and potentially broadcast to more viewers in Toronto than the Raptors...!!! With the Raptors on TSN-2, the dispute with CTV/Rogers still going on, a large portion of the Toronto audience is in the dark for 20+ Raptor games...

This is excellent coverage for TFC & us in Toronto...

Carts...

olegunnar
03-19-2009, 09:45 AM
The May 23rd game is my pet-peeve of the schedule...

If a NHL Playoff game is on that day - pull it from CBC, go live on GOL, and if they so desire let CBC replay the telecast...

With a specialty channel available, all games should be live...

Great schedule and coverage otherwise...

Just think, TFC is now in more homes, and potentially broadcast to more viewers in Toronto than the Raptors...!!! With the Raptors on TSN-2, the dispute with CTV/Rogers still going on, a large portion of the Toronto audience is in the dark for 20+ games...

This is excellent coverage for TFC & us in Toronto...

Carts...

From a selfish pov taped delayed home games aren't that bad though...get to rush home and watch the game again.

Carts
03-19-2009, 09:48 AM
From a selfish pov taped delayed home games aren't that bad though...get to rush home and watch the game again.

Definitely agree, as I'm at the matches as well... I PVR the games and re-watch the next day (aka try and remember what happened lol)

Its more of a status type of thing - all major sports should be broadcast live etc...

But as I say - great schedule and coverage...

Carts...

tfcmanu
03-19-2009, 10:14 AM
GOL TV - 9 games
CBC - 11 games (not including CCC)
SNET Ont/Pac - 9 games

Pachuco
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
This is actually a really good schedule. In particular, I am thinking that CBC only has 1 away game. Which means there is only one chance of me cursing at CBC for putting the game on CBC Bold and having to watch it somewhere else (I boycott CBC Bold). Actually I'll still course at them if they do that on home games because I PVR the games and watch them when I get home. But still, it's better then last year, that's for sure.

egoodwin
03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Isn't may 23 a home game anyway, thus making the tape delay irrelevant as most of us will be at the game anyway