PDA

View Full Version : Vitti is gold =D So is Velez!

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 01:42 PM
I read some guys bashing vitti for no goals , but just re watch the dc game and count how many great balls he makes , that game should have been 5-1 i dont barett is the only hole in our offence , HE CANNOT FINISH we knew that before we got him ....... Why arent be beretta bashing ? why have we somehow forgotten that he only finishes 1% of his chances. Also i dont know if anyone else saw velez on the streetcar before the canada game , he hopped on the harborfront car supposedly from his condo.... Velez is a good guy , and he is decent ... stop using him as a scapegoat , Bashing Velez will really do nothing for our team , however i bet if we made a Better Velez chant it would really boost his confidence . Same with any player on our team , hell its what were here for :canada:

BFin
03-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Velez being on a streetcar does not make him a decent soccer player.

Who is Beretta?

No one said Chad Barrett is a god.

No one said Pablo Vitti is a bust.

How much do you want to bet he still isn't good even with the greatest chant in the world?

Sab0tage
03-17-2009, 01:44 PM
You win the award for the most random threads ever.

MUFC_Niagara
03-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I read some guys bashing vitti for no goals , but just re watch the dc game and count how many great balls he makes , that game should have been 5-1 i dont barett is the only hole in our offence , HE CANNOT FINISH we knew that before we got him ....... Why arent be beretta bashing ? why have we somehow forgotten that he only finishes 1% of his chances. Also i dont know if anyone else saw velez on the streetcar before the canada game , he hopped on the harborfront car supposedly from his condo.... Velez is a good guy , and he is decent ... stop using him as a scapegoat , Bashing Velez will really do nothing for our team , however i bet if we made a Better Velez chant it would really boost his confidence . Same with any player on our team , hell its what were here for :canada:

Obviously you've started your St.Paddy's day celebrations?

dantdot
03-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Do you know nascarguy by any chance?

BuSaPuNk
03-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Talk about random threads!

Sab0tage
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Obviously you've started your St.Paddy's day celebrations? Lol, most of his posts are like this.

BFin
03-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I saw Sulfur on the streetcar the other day...he kicks ass at soccer.

Brooker
03-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Who is Beretta?

chad barrett

like the gun...

MUFC_Niagara
03-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Lol, most of his posts are like this.

lol...ok....i've never paid much attention to them. This one was gold though....the most random thread ever.

Red CB Toronto
03-17-2009, 01:52 PM
I alll I have to say on this matter is something that has completely slipped my mind.

Shway
03-17-2009, 01:53 PM
FINALLY , VELEZ GETS BASHED SO MUCH....
who we really need to get on is Kevin Harmse!!!!!....oh wait hes Canadian , and we need to develop are canadian mens national team players...sorry i forgot

im with STANDUPIFYOUHATECHEALSEA&MANU&LIVERPOOL (p.s thats what you name should be)

GingerNinja
03-17-2009, 01:54 PM
http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10008/normal_donkey_clown.jpg

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 01:56 PM
harmse is just insane......

Shway
03-17-2009, 01:57 PM
harmse i personally think isnt better then Velez, if you take in the fact that Harmse has alot more MLS experience then Velez

BFin
^^^
Partners in crime.

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
in all fairness i think the wait is too much for me to bear , i think i mite need to freeze myself like cartman --_--

jrey
03-17-2009, 01:58 PM
man. i wish i were that drunk already. i have to wait until this eve, unfortunately.

i haven't seen too much vitti bashing -- but it's obvious to me that once he gets used to the more physical nature of play in NA, he'll be a lot more effective. that could take a while, but i'm confident we'll see him fill the net soon enough.

and yes -- people who ride streetcars are all great sports players! this must be why the leafs aren't doing so well, they all drive ferraris! humble yourselves, gentlemen! just because most of you make more than all of the players on TFC put together doesn't mean you can't ride the streetcar!

just adding to the randomness.

BFin
03-17-2009, 01:58 PM
half a season more is a lot more experience?

trane
03-17-2009, 01:59 PM
I saw Sulfur on the streetcar the other day...he kicks ass at soccer.

Sulfur is not a CB, we have enough keepers, we need a CB.

Maybe we can trade Sulfur for a CB?

BFin
03-17-2009, 01:59 PM
In all fairness I may give myself a labotomy if this thread gets any weirder.
Freezing?
Cartman?
Berettas?
STREETCARS?!?
AM i the drunk one?!

DOMIN8R
03-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Every once in a while a thread comes along that makes me nearly piss my pants laughing. This is just such a thread.
http://walt.head-wreck.org/images/gallery/misc/fimg/drunkOnTheInternet.jpg

BFin
03-17-2009, 02:00 PM

I rode the bus to Shoeless...does that count?
I prefer to play on the outside on D, but could switch over from an unnatural position.
And remember, I took the bus...not the streetcar, which makes me better right?

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 02:03 PM
i think the conclusion is , we need to find a new cb on a streetcar, and that Both Velez and harmse shared the same mental hospital room, which togeather they broke out of....!

KRO
03-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Marvell rides a bike to BMO field. That must make him the best player in the world!

Carter
03-17-2009, 02:04 PM

I heard that trane guy is polishing up his CB skills, lets trade for him, and we will ax Harmse and Velez, good people though, don't get me wrong..

Sulfur, i don't think you can cut it on TFC though man, maybe we will make a trade with the NYShiteBulls and pick up a DP or something

Shway
03-17-2009, 02:05 PM
it wasnt only half a season....thats just the amount of games he got to play, he was still in the MLS training....

so is technically its a year mate

Carter
03-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Every once in a while a thread comes along that makes me nearly piss my pants laughing. This is just such a thread.

Damn it you beat me to it. ROFLMFAO :rofl:

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 02:07 PM

coors light?? :eek: i aint no cheepskate ! and i dont smoke that hay! :stogey:
:D

trane
03-17-2009, 02:09 PM
I heard that trane guy is polishing up his CB skills, lets trade for him, and we will ax Harmse and Velez, good people though, don't get me wrong..

Sulfur, i don't think you can cut it on TFC though man, maybe we will make a trade with the NYShiteBulls and pick up a DP or something

Sulfur, has an advatage on Trane, he can string some passes together. I also have not taken the streetcar or bus for years, ( almost as long as I have not played footy on a regular)

BFin, the bus is certainly better, its faster and not bound by tracks, therefore you are faster and more versatile, maybe you can be a backup for Wynne?

Carter
03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Sulfur, has an advatage on Trane, he can string some passes together. I also have not taken the streetcar or bus for years, ( almost as long as I have not played footy on a regular)

BFin, the bus is certainly better, its faster and not bound by tracks, therefore you are faster and more versatile, maybe you can be a backup for Wynne?

Screw it, lets just field our teams against TFC and if we win, we can just take over the team, Rollin wit Ricketts kicked some serious ass...

ACSertL
03-17-2009, 02:14 PM
chad barrett

like the gun...

A Barrett is also a model of high caliber sniper rifle so there's no need to actually change anything. :)

BFin
03-17-2009, 02:17 PM

Backup?? I TOOK A TTC BUS!
I should be starting.
We should do a fundraiser...RPB vs TFC...tho we will have to ease up a little if we all take public transportation there.

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Backup?? I TOOK A TTC BUS!
I should be starting.
We should do a fundraiser...RPB vs TFC...tho we will have to ease up a little if we all take public transportation there.

It was actually for the canada game not the tfc game ;) he came out to support canadaaaa:canada:

twistedchinaman
03-17-2009, 04:33 PM

This post does not compute. :D

StandUpIfYouHateChelsea
03-17-2009, 04:42 PM
This post does not compute. :D

Really , have a couple drinks and it will :canada::drinking::D BTW happy st paddys day !