PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Mike Zaher?

Pachuco
03-17-2009, 01:02 PM
He signed with San Jose to a developmental contract. What's really odd is that I had no idea the guy had actually played 3 games with D.C. I remember us trading his rights, I didn't think he'd played an MLS game yet.

http://www.newsobserver.com/1608/story/1446426.html
'Quakes sign Zaher to developmental deal

The San Jose Earthquakes signed defender Mike Zaher, the Major League Soccer club announced late on Monday.

"Mike is a skillful left back who understands the game," 'Quakes General Manager of Soccer Operations John Doyle said. "He gets into the attack well and serves a good ball. We are glad to add him to the team."
Zaher joins San Jose after spending his first season in MLS last year with D.C. United. He appeared in three league matches with United and eight games in all competitions.

Red CB Toronto
03-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Yeh I remember him, he got traded because there was not place for him on this team as the GM stated.

MartinUtd
03-17-2009, 01:27 PM
I remember seeing all his valley girl friends on his myspace. Nothing about the actual player tho

Damien
03-17-2009, 03:33 PM
We rec'd allocation money for him i think, and DC now has nothing to show for him.

Pachuco
03-17-2009, 04:10 PM
I remember seeing all his valley girl friends on his myspace. Nothing about the actual player tho

HAHA, yeah he was actually in a video with some chick, I think her name is JoJo? he was playing her ex-boyfriend in the video or something