PDA

View Full Version : RSL fan takes a shot

djking2
03-13-2009, 10:36 AM
I just saw the 2nd comment and couldn't resist posting here.

http://keepinitrealsl.blogspot.com/2009/03/charleston-schedule.html

The article seems fairly balanced but the commenter is obviously a twit. You can follow the link in his sig to his email addy if you'd like. Say hi for me

Don Julio
03-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Pisses me off.. Fucking assholes hog all the bandwidth and we're stuck with the feed going down every 20 mins.

Section225
03-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Love the comment you made djking, especially the end...

"that's right, we're everywhere"

nice.

ben_vw
03-13-2009, 10:55 AM
You'd think they'd be a little more appreciative that our front office is allowing them to watch their team in pre-season...

wzhxvy
03-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I made my contribution :-)

djking2
03-13-2009, 11:00 AM
If it wasn't for the fact he'd taken a shot at Canadians in general I might have gone the other way with my comments.

Damien
03-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Coming from someone in Salt Lake i'm not offended. I feel bad for them :D

drewski
03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
you'd think with all those wives to take care of, they wouldn't have so much time to bitch in the internet :lol:

Lucky Strike
03-13-2009, 11:58 AM
I just saw the 2nd comment and couldn't resist posting here.

http://keepinitrealsl.blogspot.com/2009/03/charleston-schedule.html

The article seems fairly balanced but the commenter is obviously a twit. You can follow the link in his sig to his email addy if you'd like. Say hi for me

Could anyone summarize his point? I can't access the site because of the work filters though from the comments I gather than he was critical of the RSL-TFC feed this Wednesday.

Captain Croatia
03-13-2009, 11:59 AM
you'd think with all those wives to take care of, they wouldn't have so much time to bitch in the internet :lol:

LOLOL!

dupont
03-13-2009, 12:00 PM
One time when i was DJing in Salt Lake City this guy came up to me after I played and said "do you know what it's like to live here? I hate my life".. I never forgot that.. it was such a crazy thing to hear from some guy I never met.

By the way that was the only place I ever DJ'd where the venue wasn't allowed to serve alcohol due to some Mormon rule. Boy, was I pleased.

enjoy the live feed royal salt lake.

djking2
03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Could anyone summarize his point? I can't access the site because of the work filters though from the comments I gather than he was critical of the RSL-TFC feed this Wednesday.

his statement is

Don't watch the TFC stream alongside all the filthy Canadians. Instead, watch it HERE (http://www.rslfm.com/) in the "virtual" company of fellow RSL-supporters. Same stream--better RSL-specific atmosphere.

Lucky Strike
03-13-2009, 01:17 PM
his statement is

Don't watch the TFC stream alongside all the filthy Canadians. Instead, watch it HERE (http://www.rslfm.com/) in the "virtual" company of fellow RSL-supporters. Same stream--better RSL-specific atmosphere.

That IS bad.

drewski
03-13-2009, 01:29 PM
they do support a team with the dumbest name in the MLS. maybe we should be nice, ya know. insulting them is like beating up on the retarded kid at school.

onemanbarmyarmy
03-13-2009, 01:49 PM
"Keepin' it Real..." those Sugar addicts are keepin' it gay.

James Oliphant
03-13-2009, 03:42 PM
It's funny that you guys give a fuck.

ThunderTundra
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Some of those posts made by TFC supporters on their board do nothing but rain negativity onto our support, be it RPB or NEE or otherwise. That sort of thing lends itself to some of the negative press we (as soccer fans not TFC fans) get in North America. We shouldn't be viewed as a group of immature supporters. the bantering is unreal, look at what we say about other teams, cities, supporters etc. on these boards and I rarely see other groups coming onto these baords and responding. We should just ignore this sort of shit and support our team.

This post isn't directed towards anyone in specific, I am one of these people who hates on the Columbus Screw and pretty much any other team, but I don't go onto other people's boards and get involved. the fact that we are making a big deal that another supporter "took a shot" at us is funny. We fire shots every minute at every team in the league

BC101
03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Anonymous said... Speaking of filthy...say hi to your sister you rapping RSL wanker.

TOR ONT TFC OOOOOOOO

LOL hahahahahaa
http://biopsy.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/thumbs-up.jpg

BuSaPuNk
03-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Some of those posts made by TFC supporters on their board do nothing but rain negativity onto our support, be it RPB or NEE or otherwise. That sort of thing lends itself to some of the negative press we (as soccer fans not TFC fans) get in North America. We shouldn't be viewed as a group of immature supporters. the bantering is unreal, look at what we say about other teams, cities, supporters etc. on these boards and I rarely see other groups coming onto these baords and responding. We should just ignore this sort of shit and support our team.

This post isn't directed towards anyone in specific, I am one of these people who hates on the Columbus Screw and pretty much any other team, but I don't go onto other people's boards and get involved. the fact that we are making a big deal that another supporter "took a shot" at us is funny. We fire shots every minute at every team in the league

It's funny that you guys give a fuck.

Completlely agree with both of you. Who cares what everyone else thinks...instead of spending time on complaining and starting stupidness with them we should be using all the time we have to plan our support. :hump:

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:03 PM
I just find it funny they took the time to locate and troll these guys LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO sometimes i love this city.

cy43
03-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Amen. If you don't have anything nice to say.... :canada: maybe Will Johnson will see and defect... :D

BuSaPuNk
03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
^ I know.....seriously sometimes I think we put ourselfs through all this shit with the other supporters with comments like this.

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:08 PM
^ I know.....seriously sometimes I think we put ourselfs through all this shit with the other supporters with comments like this.
ofcourse we do...I've spent some hours talking with Section 8 on their boards their all generally nice... Its when they read the douchebag comments here or other TFC boards do they react. But in some places like BS its the americans firing first then we TFC fans go all out to find every blog board website they ever made and troll it.

In this case I guess the "Filithy Canadian" thing set the fire LMFAO... I just laugh when I see the Americans putting that stuff there.... Cos I know if you're actually DOWN there and talking to them they won't say that retarded shit. Except maybe Clownbus.

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Although with that said THIS comment makes me laugh to the max.

Anonymous said... TFC supporters on KIR making fun of RSL and Utah? That is awesome.

Dear TFC,
The Jazz just handed you your ass in Toronto. That is a friendly "howdy" from Utah, and a precursor of things to come.
BMO field is well.. concrete. Nice. We had that, but upgraded. when you upgraded you picked the trash we were leaving behind.

the reds.. how original? Not at all.

dudes in Utah have multiple wifes case we are the shit. You dont have a wife in Tornoto because you look and smell like shit; take a bath.

Jokes about polygamy are really just you Can(f)ucks being jealous.

Its awesome that your TFCFO spent a ton of money to broadcast, while RSL spent their money on a roster... That is right, we used your ass.

Canada, how is your banking system? Its the same as 100 years ago; nonexistent.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

wzhxvy
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
You guys can be "mature" and stay out of it. Good for you, but in my mind being called a "filthy Canadian" is taking it to another level of disrespect. I do not see us making such comments on these boards.

James Oliphant
03-13-2009, 04:12 PM
You guys can be "mature" and stay out of it. Good for you, but in my mind being called a "filthy Canadian" is taking it to another level of disrespect. I do not see us making such comments on these boards.

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahaahahaaaaaa ....

Funniest post of AD 2009 for sure.

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:13 PM
you think he'd actually say it to you though? LOL he wouldn't they dont even have any supporters that go anywhere. Just take it as it is a joke much like their group. I mean they clearly make dumb comments like this because they are frustrated and jealous of the TFC... We have supporters>>Soccer mums>>> suits all showing up to our games they have well themselves.

TFC Via Buffalo
03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
The internet should require a test to get on.

wzhxvy
03-13-2009, 04:16 PM
We are very well behaved on these boards :-) :angelsad2:

Shakes McQueen
03-13-2009, 04:18 PM
In a stunning twist, one of them took a shot at our BANKING SYSTEM.

Which banking system is that? The one that ISN'T on the verge of collapse? Or the one that ISN'T the root cause of the global economic meltdown? Perhaps it was the one voted by the UN as the most stable in the world?

And another one took a shot at us for "holding their coats in Iraq". Actually, we didn't participate in that war at all! And boy do we have egg all over our face for THAT decision!

Another guy said he hoped Vancouver got in the league, because that's the only Canadian city he would visit, not us "Frenchie bastards". He seriously thinks Toronto is a French city!

It's almost like they don't get newspapers or cable news in Utah.

I didn't respond to any of their jabbering, but man oh man, that was some potent, concentrated stupid there.

- Scott

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
just curiously how serious can you take anything anyone says on a blog called "Keeping it real" LMFAO

ThunderTundra
03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Anonymous said... TFC supporters on KIR making fun of RSL and Utah? That is awesome.

Dear TFC,
The Jazz just handed you your ass in Toronto. That is a friendly "howdy" from Utah, and a precursor of things to come.
BMO field is well.. concrete. Nice. We had that, but upgraded. when you upgraded you picked the trash we were leaving behind.

the reds.. how original? Not at all.

dudes in Utah have multiple wifes case we are the shit. You dont have a wife in Tornoto because you look and smell like shit; take a bath.

Jokes about polygamy are really just you Can(f)ucks being jealous.

Its awesome that your TFCFO spent a ton of money to broadcast, while RSL spent their money on a roster... That is right, we used your ass.

Canada, how is your banking system? Its the same as 100 years ago; nonexistent.

ok I have to laugh at this, how is our banking system? It's doing alright hows yours?

TFC Via Buffalo
03-13-2009, 04:24 PM
In a stunning twist, one of them took a shot at our BANKING SYSTEM.

Which banking system is that? The one that ISN'T on the verge of collapse? Or the one that ISN'T the root cause of the global economic meltdown? Perhaps it was the one voted by the UN as the most stable in the world?

And another one took a shot at us for "holding their coats in Iraq". Actually, we didn't participate in that war at all! And boy do we have egg all over our face for THAT decision!

Another guy said he hoped Vancouver got in the league, because that's the only Canadian city he would visit, not us "Frenchie bastards". He seriously thinks Toronto is a French city!

I didn't respond to any of their jabbering, but man oh man, that was some potent, concentrated stupid there.

- Scott

The following places need to be removed from the map of the United States:

Columbus, OH
Utah

I'll personally fix every flag myself and remove the star off each one if we can just get rid of Utah.

onemanbarmyarmy
03-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Maturity is for your granddad. Have some fun! This ain't your fathers "lets talk shit on some one else's board". I went to a mormon school so it's funny how much wild shit they believe in.

nascarguy
03-13-2009, 04:28 PM
this is funny

Anonymous said... Speaking of filthy...say hi to your sister you rapping RSL wanker.

TOR ONT TFC OOOOOOOO

onemanbarmyarmy
03-13-2009, 04:31 PM

- Scott
We're pretty good at holding all of there deserters. A.K.A. the smart americans.

Sonny Cheeba
03-13-2009, 04:32 PM
when i say "re" yall say "tard"

who cares what they say when they're making wack raps? they can't even fill Rio Tinto on the opening night because they're all in Karl Malone withdrawl and don't want to leave their houses. who cares if the Raps lose to the Jazz? what does that have anything to do with football?

funny shit still.

Kevvv
03-13-2009, 04:35 PM
this is funny

TOR ONT TFC OOOOOOOO

f'ing rappers

BuSaPuNk
03-13-2009, 04:36 PM

I completely agree with you...I'm not happy about it either...but don't be cannonfoddder for there bullshit. There fucking hicks and stupid as all hell we know it. End of. :canada:

wzhxvy
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQWATe55U_4

For any of you who might not have seen this

onemanbarmyarmy
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm bookmarking that site and plan to drop by after every game we beat them in. Then as my last will and testament i am going to have my kids and my kids kids do the same. Assuming they don't fold by then.

onemanbarmyarmy
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
"When I say Salt ya'll say Lick!"
"Salt..."

tfcleeds
03-13-2009, 04:43 PM
And they harp about us not winning anything...

Well excuse me, I guess I forgot about that gleaming trophy room at Rio Tinto. So much history at RSL...

How does one keep it royal, exactly?

jabbronies
03-13-2009, 04:43 PM
I never understood the reason for them using "Real" in thier name.

Doesn't that refer to royalty? I don't think there is a Monarch in Utah.

TFC Via Buffalo
03-13-2009, 04:47 PM
I never understood the reason for them using "Real" in thier name.

Doesn't that refer to royalty? I don't think there is a Monarch in Utah.

Just like the fact that the basketball team is the Jazz and they don't allow music in Utah.

(Glistening new Columbus Crew champions coin to who gets the movie reference.)

BC101
03-13-2009, 04:49 PM

at 1:57 or there abouts theres a guy in the background pretending to play a violin LOL that makes me laugh I dunno why.

Brooker
03-13-2009, 05:00 PM
(Glistening new Columbus Crew champions coin to who gets the movie reference.)

So, if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

TFC Via Buffalo
03-13-2009, 05:10 PM
So, if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

:hurray::hurray:

Well played sir. Sure you want the coin?

Brooker
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
:hurray::hurray:

Well played sir. Sure you want the coin?

don't get it anywhere near me. i dont want another STD.

i already got ricketts on my dichio

cy43
03-13-2009, 05:23 PM
FFS opening night in RSL is an OPEN HOUSE

FREEEEEE

That should cover the cost of building a new stadium!

New rap

Losss Leaddaaa Mothaaa F***Aaaaaaa

** Edit, I'm wrong its, exhibition.

I thought it was funny... damnit!

TFCAlbertaGirl
03-13-2009, 05:37 PM
I would like to think we're better than this, I mean c'mon "I fuck mormon cunts in the ass"?????? show some intelligence and class. We don't have to sink to the internet tough guys level do we? Sorry, I'm all for some trash talk but that's pretty lowbrow.

Yohan
03-13-2009, 05:51 PM
honestly. it's internet. why would you give a rat's ass about some idiot who you'd probably never meet in real life?

worry about opinions of people that actually matter. that RSL shitpump fan is not one of them

djking2
03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
the funny thing is Warren Bell is probably gonna call this game and all his commentary is directed at and for us TFC fans. If they watch the game, they'll have a good reminder of us

and we're gonna kick ass

cy43
03-13-2009, 06:38 PM

People should have to take a test before they're allowed to own garage band.

Roogsy
03-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Utah freaks the hell out of me. I've heard insane stories about their isolationism and culture. Sorry, but they are mental.

No wonder they have so many whacked-out militia in their state.

Kevvv
03-13-2009, 06:48 PM
I would like to think we're better than this, I mean c'mon "I fuck mormon cunts in the ass"?????? show some intelligence and class. We don't have to sink to the internet tough guys level do we? Sorry, I'm all for some trash talk but that's pretty lowbrow.

And fucking cunts in the ass is kind of silly anyway - make up your mind, I say. But enough about these rapping wankers.

Kevvv
03-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Utah freaks the hell out of me. I've heard insane stories about their isolationism and culture. Sorry, but they are mental.

No wonder they have so many whacked-out militia in their state.

I'm sure it's most plain-old midwest America and that not all of it is like Bountiful, BC

s2cazz
03-13-2009, 06:50 PM
all right guys no more Journey psych outs

TorCanSoc
03-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Some TFC posts embarrass me.

Roogsy
03-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sure it's most plain-old midwest America and that not all of it is like Bountiful, BC

Landscape-wise it's beautiful.

But all the conversations I've had with people that have lived or worked there are glad to get out.

Even people who have DRIVEN through have told me it is just a weird isolationsim that permeates every sector of their lives.

Kevin
03-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey, I'm American and we make fun of Utah. It's kind of the state that we forget about ... or want to forget about. I guess that Utah is like the Alabama of the west. Those guys are a bunch of ignoramous'. Shoot, I'll even go out on a limb and say that most of the posters on that web site have an "uncle-dad".

TFC Via Buffalo
03-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey, I'm American and we make fun of Utah. It's kind of the state that we forget about ... or want to forget about. I guess that Utah is like the Alabama of the west. Those guys are a bunch of ignoramous'. Shoot, I'll even go out on a limb and say that most of the posters on that web site have an "uncle-dad".

Yep, this pretty much sums it up nicely.

tfcleeds
03-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Utah....the kind of state where you call your sister Mom....

Oh sorry, that's Ohio.

realslfan
03-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Hey guys. I am the owner of the Keepin' It Real blog. Some of you may remember that I posted some info about Kennedy Owusu-Ansah's trial with RSL.

As you know I have been out here in Charleston. I met some cool TFC fans at the matches on Wednesday. Ironically I was interviewing Cronin, Ricketts, Vitti and Guevara when all of these comments were occuring on the blog (I'll share some thoughts on this next week if you are interested).

I can assure you that I don't support any of the anti-Canada or anti-TFC comments posted (or the anti-Utah comments either). The original post was done by a poster who has a knack for trying to push the envelope and create controversy.

I don't know about all of you, but I prefer to focus on the soccer. I have become a fan of your team while out here, and think that the team will play an exciting brand of soccer this season. I can't wait for tomorrow's match, and I think it will be a good measuring stick for both clubs.

Take care.

BakaGaijin
03-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey guys. I am the owner of the Keepin' It Real blog. Some of you may remember that I posted some info about Kennedy Owusu-Ansah's trial with RSL.

As you know I have been out here in Charleston. I met some cool TFC fans at the matches on Wednesday. Ironically I was interviewing Cronin, Ricketts, Vitti and Guevara when all of these comments were occuring on the blog (I'll share some thoughts on this next week if you are interested).

I can assure you that I don't support any of the anti-Canada or anti-TFC comments posted (or the anti-Utah comments either). The original post was done by a poster who has a knack for trying to push the envelope and create controversy.

I don't know about all of you, but I prefer to focus on the soccer. I have become a fan of your team while out here, and think that the team will play an exciting brand of soccer this season. I can't wait for tomorrow's match, and I think it will be a good measuring stick for both clubs.

Take care.

If you have some TFC interviews, post the link in the "news" section. I'll check it out.

Must be tough running a blog for a sports team no one cares about. Do find yourself begging your family to run up the hit count on your webpage? :)

Roogsy
03-13-2009, 10:00 PM

Take care.

There are classy fans supporting in all parts of this league.

Unfortunately, the not so classy fans are just as prevalent. TFC fans included.

Nice post. Looking forward to the game.

GrimsbyTown
03-13-2009, 10:08 PM

Take care.

Thanks for posting.

I wish everyone could think like this.

Good luck in the final and this season.

I wish this thread would be closed now.

It may save us from any further embarrassing ignorant comments.

s2cazz
03-13-2009, 11:47 PM

Take care.
You've got a lot of class man and I look forward to reading the interviews... a little controversy never hurt anyone... as long as it doesn't get too out of control!