PDA

View Full Version : NT Choices for TFC players?

TFC The Hague
03-13-2009, 05:18 AM
I was just wondering (as the roster @ TFC site mentions places of birth) what NT choices will some TFC players make?

Would Stefan Frei choose USA over his native Switzerland?
Would O'Brian White choose Jamaica over Canuckistan?

I think Frei could become one of the best Swiss GK in the future, with less competition than the USA GK spot. Same for White's position upfront @ Canadas best XI

Ossington Mental Youth
03-13-2009, 05:56 AM
Obrien already has and prob will in the future given the chance
Dunno about Frei, depends if he gets called up (how well he plays in the MLS and whether they take him seriously)

Wooster_TFC
03-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I was just wondering (as the roster @ TFC site mentions places of birth) what NT choices will some TFC players make?

Would Stefan Frei choose USA over his native Switzerland?
Would O'Brian White choose Jamaica over Canuckistan?

I think Frei could become one of the best Swiss GK in the future, with less competition than the USA GK spot. Same for White's position upfront @ Canadas best XI

White - Jamaica, I think he already said so.
Frei - Switzerland, my own opinion.

Shway
03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
^^I agree with you, lol
escepicially the amount times he brings up his country!!!

DRock
03-13-2009, 09:17 AM
I'm going to take a guess and say that Frei is sold before we worry about that. JUst my thought

ACSertL
03-13-2009, 09:52 AM
I have yet to see Frei play but I've heard his pedigree is top notch so wherever he chooses he'll compete that's for sure. With that said it will be tough to knock Wolfsburg's Diego Benaglio from the #1 spot for Switzerland, who is only 25 years old, but it looks as though the Swiss job may be slightly less competative as the American one.