PDA

View Full Version : TFC roster, is what we got now who we will see come opening day.

Red CB Toronto
03-12-2009, 03:54 AM
I was just looking over the Reds roster and count 23 guys currently on it, it looks like they removed draft pick Kevin Hall, not sure of his status, I think they might have him on trial, any insight would be good.

I am wondering if the players here right now are going to be the ones who make up the 24 man roster come next week in K.C., does anyone know of anyone else still on trial who might be signed and also with Amadou Sanyang (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=sanyang_a&playerId=san771006&statType=current) not being able to play until his 18th birthday on August 1, does that mean he will not take up a roster spot until then?

Flipityflu
03-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Sanyang does indeed take up a roster space at this time.

Nuvinho
03-12-2009, 07:41 AM
We have one roster spot open at the moment. Its a senior spot I would assume, as I would consider that either Gomez or Sanyang take up a developmental roster spot.

Flipityflu
03-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Sanyang is classed as senoir, and gomez is classed as senior developmental according to the roster page.