PDA

View Full Version : 3D view of the new redbull arena

deltox
03-10-2009, 02:56 PM
http://www.seats3d.com/mls/new_york_red_bulls/

Corpand
03-10-2009, 02:59 PM
im sorry to say but thats pretty sick. That roof just makes the stadium.

deltox
03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
click on any seat and see the view.

clearly this is going to be the best stadium in the league to date.

Whoop
03-10-2009, 03:06 PM
You can see it being built.

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/redbullarena/

renda-10
03-10-2009, 03:09 PM
We need this 3D view for BMO

Arnie Knows
03-10-2009, 03:15 PM
From what I read its a copy of the Red Bulls owners other team in Austria's stadioum .. But newer and better ..
Grass and shit too .. what a sweet ride

Red Bull gives you wings :):)

flatpicker
03-10-2009, 03:21 PM

there has been a 3D view of BMO online since the first season.
I just don't have the link at the moment... I'm sure someone does...

Shaughno
03-10-2009, 03:23 PM
http://www.seats3d.com/mls/toronto_fc/

canadian_bhoy
There was a tour yesterday (March 9)

This stadium empty makes an empty BMO look like a complete and utter joke - and highlights the "cheap out to get it done" style of our stadium....

Full however, BMO blows this place out of the water.

Take a good look City of Toronto/MLSE - this is what a real football stadium should look like.

Pt. 1
X0efmXwWnG4

Drive past stadium
ScSI3fViMBo

Frick
Looks good.

flatpicker
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM

there has been a 3D view of BMO online since the first season.
I just don't have the link at the moment... I'm sure someone does...

yup... thanks...

Dunkers
03-10-2009, 03:35 PM

This digital view from my old seats makes me miss ontario...fuck it im drowning my sorrows on the mountain tommorow

Arnie Knows
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
There was a tour yesterday (March 9)

This stadium empty makes an empty BMO look like a complete and utter joke - and highlights the "cheap out to get it done" style of our stadium....

Full however, BMO blows this place out of the water.

Take a good look City of Toronto/MLSE - this is what a real football stadium should look like.

Pt. 1
X0efmXwWnG4

Drive past stadium
ScSI3fViMBo

Have to agree , BMO is a joke .. High school stadium for some texas football..

Inklink
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Just fill in the corners, add a little roof and we'll be fine. Come on MLSE/Toronto!

T_Mizz
03-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Have to agree , BMO is a joke .. High school stadium for some texas football..
Haha so true I went down to KC a while back and went to a school of 1000, I walked in and was like this is BMO

TFC FORZA RPB
03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
wow a roof, now why didn't we think of that

Cashcleaner
03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
The thing about BMO Field is that it really doesn't need much work to make it so much better. Take out the beer garden and replace it with the same seating scheme as we have in the South End, fill in the corners, and put up a roof.

Simple as that.

Okay, I know it's not that simple, but when speaking in relatives, its better than starting again from the ground up or dismantling any current structures.

Keystone FC
03-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Just fill in the corners, add a little roof and we'll be fine. Come on MLSE/Toronto!

Seeing Red Bull Arena like this makes me think that this is what BMO might look like when it's all said and done.

towersofsalford
03-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Redbull Footie Franchise Makes Me Sick Redbull Salsburg For Example, Hope It Falls Apart

onemanbarmyarmy
03-12-2009, 06:47 AM
I'm getting nostalgic for our little tin can by the lake.

James17930
03-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Stadium Envy.

I have it.

nobodybeatsthewiz
03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
completely agree....stadium envy for sure. it'll be, without question, the best in the league and that roof is killer.

from an acoustics perspective, is it enough of an actual "roof" to trap in sound to amplify chants??

TFC*FAN
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Stadiums like this are good for everyone.

Tough to take the MLS seriously when the american football lines are much clearer than the soccer lines.

If these other large markets are starting to invest in the league properly, you'll see many others forced to follow suit.

And if that means Toronto upgrading their stadium over the next few years, let NY have as nice of a stadium as they want.

renda-10
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Stadiums like this are good for everyone.

Tough to take the MLS seriously when the american football lines are much clearer than the soccer lines.

If these other large markets are starting to invest in the league properly, you'll see many others forced to follow suit.

And if that means Toronto upgrading their stadium over the next few years, let NY have as nice of a stadium as they want.
But when it does down to things, do you think the Bmo is going to upgrade?

JonO
03-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Too bad it won't be ready for the end of season matchup...

zeelaw
03-12-2009, 11:02 AM
damn... we need a new stadium lol.

Cashcleaner
03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
But when it does down to things, do you think the Bmo is going to upgrade?

Nope. I really don't see anyone taking the initiative to create the sort of stadium we should be playing in. Look, I love BMO Field - its our home and we rock it on gameday. But it is too small (seating wise) and lacks a grass pitch that potential players want and a roof to keep the crowd protected and loud.

TFC*FAN
03-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Nope. I really don't see anyone taking the initiative to create the sort of stadium we should be playing in.

Give us 5 years and we will. We seem to lose sight of the fact that we've been around for 2 years and are bitching about our stadium.

NY has been around since the beginning. The fact that New York is investing long term in a stadium is great news for the league. We won't get our upgrade now but if the league continues to grow and other organizations follow suit, Toronto won't be left behind.

Dirk Diggler
03-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Nope. I really don't see anyone taking the initiative to create the sort of stadium we should be playing in. Look, I love BMO Field - its our home and we rock it on gameday. But it is too small (seating wise) and lacks a grass pitch that potential players want and a roof to keep the crowd protected and loud.

I agree. I don't foresee any significant structural improvements for at least a decade. The only change that might happen before that is a grass pitch. I don't think roof and/or bigger stands are going to happen anytime soon.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-12-2009, 07:07 PM
We'll never have this! :(

Amagin the atmosphere we would have in such a great stadium....and at 25000 seats its perfect! ROOF....NO GAPS...I can only dream of having this in TO!...

Hopefully..teams that are planning on building new stadiums ( DC..NE...HOU...KC.......will make them along the lines of NY...and then mabey MLSE will want to keep up with the rest! (dreaming of Course!)

Ive attended some live international games in 80 000 seaters...and smaller stadiums with 30 000 seaters...... I Much prefer the smaller venue!

FFS..fill in that patio! ;)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/585/40472901.png (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

boban
03-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Pt. 1
X0efmXwWnG4

Drive past stadium
ScSI3fViMBo
Save for a difference of 6,000 seats, this is pretty much a replica of the stadium in Klagenfurt.
I was inside that stadium this past summer. Let me tell you guys, the atmosphere absolutely rocks in there. Crown jewel in the MLS for sure.

CenturySam
03-13-2009, 07:07 AM
October 24th-mission impossible. We need to 'get in' the construction site and bury a tfc jersey at center field. it should be all dirt in there still.

Did anybody ever hear about that Boston redsox fan who was working on the new Yankee stadium. He put a Redsox jersey somewhere in the foundation. The dude must have a big mouth because he told somebody and the word got out. He was fired i think and they found the jersey and took it out. pretty funny shit.

Kickit09
03-13-2009, 08:14 AM
that is truely a world class stadium. makes BMO field look like a joke. i am so jelous.