PDA

View Full Version : TFC Wishlist 2009

TFC USA
03-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Come on TFC! Playoffs or bust! This team has a lot of talent, no playoffs and/or no Nutrilite Canadian Championship means failure. Failure means someone is getting their asses fired. Here's my wishlist, you can give out yours as well.

1. A goal must be scored in at least 2/3 of all matches this season. The past 2 seasons this team had trouble scoring on a dead hooker, we got DeRo, Vitti, Barrett, I'm seeing goals and plenty of them.

2. Blow the other team the F*CK OUT like we did against Dallas. A 4-0 win would be nice against the KKKrew.

3. Keep the last minute heartbreak to a minimum. I'm tired of watching TFC blow away a chance at a win or a draw by playing shite defense in the final minutes and give away a goal. Don't mess it up because last year it was the main reason we weren't in the playoffs.

4. MAKE A GOD DAMN PENALTY!!!!! Seriously, 0-3 last season and 1-4 in our history? Pathetic.

5. Champions of Canada. Nuff said.

6. Get to the playoffs.

And to the fans, especialy the RPB and U-Sector, PLEASE try and convince more than just your area to sing throughout the match. I'd love to hear most of the stadium singing and making BMO even more intimidating than it already is.

COME ON TFC! :D

TFCREDNWHITE
03-09-2009, 06:44 PM
NICE Post!!!!

Way to go! i fully agree!!!

nascarguy
03-09-2009, 06:54 PM
if we get 45 points this year i'll be happy

TFC USA
07-17-2009, 04:58 PM
BUMP

1.) So far we've scored in 13 out of 17 games and will likely meet that goal at season's end. IN PROGRESS.

2.) We've blown out San Jose, New England, and of course in the CCL...Montreal. :D SUCCESS.

3.) LA, DC United, and FC Dallas (twice) counts as last-minute heartbreak. That's 4 and I want that to stop. FAIL.

4.) Penalty = Fail. IN PROGRESS.

5.) CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS.

6.) Work in progress. IN PROGRESS

2 of the 6 goals have been met, with 3 in progress, and 1 fail.

boban
07-17-2009, 05:06 PM
5.) CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS.
Not quite yet. We have to beat PR to get into the actual league part.
1 more step to go.

TFC USA
07-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Good point but we are champions of Canada regardless of the PR result.

nascarguy
07-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Good point but we are champions of Canada regardless of the PR result.
being champions of Canada would be better if the was more teams to play for the cup

Yohan
07-17-2009, 06:06 PM
being champions of Canada would be better if the was more teams to play for the cup
you. stop cheapening our Voyageurs Cup win :p

TFC USA
07-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah so #3 has just been increased to 5 times.

CURSE YOU OFFSIDE TRAP!

TFC USA
09-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Okay season's almost over and so far #1 is on track for accomplishment.

#2 was already accomplished.

#3 is a big FAIL.

#4 is a FAIL and we never get penalties called for us anyway.

#5 is a success....and then we fucked up against the Islanders.

#6 is unlikely.

I'm penciling this season as a hunk of fail for my wishlist with a few games to go barring a miracle.