PDA

View Full Version : Tfc Invasion Countdown

Marco2K
03-04-2009, 08:45 PM
We are GONNA KICK SOME CREW ASS!!

http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2009&month=03&date=28&hrs=04&ts=24&min=0&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=Wdhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=TFC%20GONNA%20KICK%20SOME%20CREW%20ASS%21%21

Brooker
03-04-2009, 08:47 PM
indeed. :D

MUFC_Niagara
03-04-2009, 08:54 PM
That count down thing is going to be on my screen constantly!

Mikey
03-05-2009, 07:32 AM
why does the countdown show gametime as 4am....? :eek:

Mark in Ottawa
03-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Maybe thats when the pre-game drinking starts? :drinking:

TFCREDNWHITE
03-05-2009, 08:14 AM
can't wait!! i'll be there!!

BuSaPuNk
03-05-2009, 09:10 AM

Probably getting on the sameday bus. We pretty much have to be around BMO at 4ish.

Suds
03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
We are GONNA KICK SOME CREW ASS!!

only 32,642 minutes to go :D

Marco2K
03-05-2009, 05:19 PM
damn, i did not know.

But 4 am is good enough..lol

Carts
03-06-2009, 10:32 AM

Sounds about right... :drinking:

Carts...

Arnie Knows
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Love that we have fans that are willing to make the voyage

BFin
03-06-2009, 11:33 AM
4am is when bus #1 (Ninja Bus) succeeds in demonstrating it's dominance over bus #2 (pirate bus).

ONLY 519 hours!!!

nascarguy
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
weeks

days

hours

minutes

seconds

nascarguy
03-06-2009, 05:45 PM

no pre game drinking starts when you get in to the usa on the bus.....lol

nascarguy
03-06-2009, 05:47 PM
4am is when bus #1 (Ninja Bus) succeeds in demonstrating it's dominance over bus #2 (pirate bus).

ONLY 519 hours!!!
kick there ass ninja's show the girly pirate bus who is the boss....

RedRum
03-06-2009, 09:00 PM
You can magically make the countdown decrease by 6 days and 21 hours... all you have to do is go to KC :D

Bluenose13
03-06-2009, 09:02 PM
You can magically make the countdown decrease by 6 days and 21 hours... all you have to do is go to KC :DI will have a cold one waiting for you when you get there :drinking:.......See ya in KC Jeremy, Drive safe.

MUFC_Niagara
03-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Sounds about right... :drinking:

Carts...

Carts + Bus + Drinking = Gong Show

(I know from experience!)

Bluenose13
03-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Carts + Bus + Drinking = Gong Show

(I know from experience!)Carts + Plane + Drinking = Gong Show

(I also know from experience) :D

RedRum
03-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I will have a cold one waiting for you when you get there :drinking:.......See ya in KC Jeremy, Drive safe.

Cheers to that :drinking:

Marco2K
03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Damn i wish i had gone to charleston.

Going to be a good time over there

We all laugh at the yellow jersey team
the yellow jersey team.

Four 4 Two
03-06-2009, 10:36 PM
I cant wait for Columbus.....I cant wait....i don't know what else to say....my wife already hates how giddy I am!!!
I can't fuckin wait for Columbus to kick some Screw Ass!!!
Newspapers and asses to the pitch during the presentation.

Suds
03-24-2009, 06:16 PM
days

hours

minutes

can't come soon enough :D :drinking::pbjtime:

Marco2K
03-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh Yeah Baby

BFin
03-24-2009, 06:47 PM
80 Hours!!!!

hahah that countdown always makes me laugh.
It's such a dumb way of counting down.

TERSIGNI
03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Anyone have any idea how many fans we'll have in Columbus.

BFin
03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
looking like 2000 right now.

TERSIGNI
03-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks BFin. Hope the tv camera shows our boys. Last game in KC, cameras made like we didn't exist..even though they were loud the whole game

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks BFin. Hope the tv camera shows our boys. Last game in KC, cameras made like we didn't exist..even though they were loud the whole game

Dont think there shuold be an issue....:D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/TFC_invades_Columbus.jpg/350px-TFC_invades_Columbus.jpg

AL-MO
03-24-2009, 07:53 PM

ONLY 519 hours!!!

Notice to all bus travelers.....

If you would like to sleep, read, relax, or have a cup of tea you will enjoy bus #1's Ninja silence.

BUT, if you like to party bus #2 is where it is at!!!

P.S. We are steeling the women travelers of you bus for wenches!!! :devil: lol:

Superbrink
03-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Columbus Crew fans smell just like corn dogs. Yes, it is often said, but so, so true. 

Columbus Crew fans do smell like corn dogs. I would never tell them that to their face though. This is something 
better said at internet distances. Even now, I am afraid. I am afraid that they'll know I said it. I'll walk past a Columbus Crew fan 
someday, and he'll see that look in my eye that gives it away. 
That look that says, "gee, what is that smell? Is it corn dogs?" 
The next thing you know, I'll have flat tires on my car.

If you only learn one thing from me today, remember not to tell Columbus Crew fans how they smell - you know, like corn dogs. Columbus Crew fans seem, somehow, sensitive to that whole corn dog issue. I think this may be why a lot of visiting football fans –like West Ham’s- get beaten up by Hudson Street Hooligans. If you attend a game in Columbus, try to avoid telling them that they smell 
like corn dogs. Say something else instead. Like, "Wow, Columbus Crew sure does have a great team this year. This is going to be a great MLS game." It's hard. I know. That corn dog smell is just so overwhelming. It makes it hard for you to think about football or whatever else. Your brain wanders into corn dog topics like: "Gee, I wonder if I took a bite of your finger, if you would taste just like 
a corn dog?"; or "Is this a real person or is it a giant corn dog trying to make me think it is a real person?" or "What did that giant corn dog just say?" or "Excuse me, Mister, why is it that you smell just exactly like corn dogs smell?" Heck, after what I've heard about Columbus Crew fans, I think it may be better 
not to smell them at all. Okay, not all of them. Some of them are 
nice. Sure. Smell the nice ones. That's okay.

You know what else is a bad thing to do? Holding your nose around them. 
They are real sensitive to that, too. Try holding your breath. But don't be obvious about it. Somehow they know you're trying not to 
breathe in the corn dog smell. And that offends them. They'll likely 
punch you for that if they catch on to what you're doing. If you do breathe it in long enough, though, it'll permeate your whole 
body, and then you'll smell like a corn dog just like they do. But don't say, "Oops, now I smell like a corn dog." They take offense to 
that. And they will throw things. But not corn dogs. Hard stuff. Stuff that leaves bruises and makes you bleed. Then you may have to get 
stitches or something. Just don't say it. If you do start smelling like a corn dog, just shut up about it. Okay?

I think kids are acutely aware of corn dog smells too. Counsel your 
kids on how to behave around Columbus Crew fans if they’re coming with you. If Columbus Crew fans are driving around town when you get to Columbus, do not let your kids stick their heads out of your car window and 
sniff the air. No. Keep your windows rolled up. An odd change in 
a child’s expression - indicating they smell corn dogs - might get a wrench 
or pipe or some other object tossed at your windshield. So, that's 
dangerous. Let your kids stick their heads out of the car windows if and when you 
visit another city.

I know you are just as puzzled as I am about some of this corn dog 
stuff. What puzzles me most is that I've never actually seen any of 
these Columbus Crew fans with a corn dog in their hand. Okay, maybe there's no 
mystery there - maybe they already ate the corn dogs. Who knows?
 Maybe there's a corn dog factory in Columbus and they all work there.
 Maybe, there's a corn dog lotion that they wear, or a French perfume. Maybe their city council puts corn dog juice in the water supply - 
kind of like fluoride. The politics there are probably weird. The big political issue during the city election is whether they should add more ketchup or more mustard to the water. Don't comment on it 
though. It's not politically correct down there. It's like a 
malnutrition issue or something. It's like the corn dogs are probably added to the water to prevent starvation or something.

Leave them alone about the corn 
dog odor. And don't try masking the odor with something stronger. 
They'll curse at you. They'll say something like: "WTF, how dare you 
smoke a cigar in the parking lot, in front of a church!" or "WTF!! Are you too good for the smell of corn dogs?" and they'll cuss out your kids too: "WTF!!! Little Mister 
fancy pants over here acts like he doesn't want to smell like corn dogs."

Ohioans are not like us. Don't you see that, yet? They are really 
sensitive about being sniffed and about their corn dog aroma. They know 
they smell like corn dogs and it is no laughing matter to them at all. 
I know, I know. We sniff Chicago Fire fans and Revolution fans and Red Bull fans, and we keep a straight face with each of them, but don't press your luck with the Crew fans. Don't refer to Crew Stadium as “corn dog stadium” either. I mean that's just wrong. Even if you've been 
drinking, they'll beat you up and curse out your family.

Along these lines, be extra careful when you laugh in their direction - 
even if you're laughing about something else. If you can't control yourself and you must laugh 
though, do not snort. The snorting makes them think that you smell their corn dog body odor from a distance or that you're choking on it or something. They'll likely burn your bus for that. 

So, just remember. You can love one another without sniffing each other. You can enjoy the clash of a couple of good football teams. You can enjoy the thrill of the rivalry. But after the game, please heed my words. Please just move along. No sniffing the opposing fans this Saturday. Okay? Get your corn dog jollies safely in Canada.