PDA

View Full Version : When will our season tickets arrive ???

JEDFOREST
03-03-2009, 07:25 AM
I am sure I am not alone here, miserable cold weather, dreaming of warm temps at BMO watching the boys.
So does anyone know when our season ticket packs will be delivered, one step closer !!

celt-nick
03-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Within the last 2 weeks of March.....Can't wait!

Mark in Ottawa
03-03-2009, 07:35 AM
From an e-mail I received Wed. Feb 18th.

"The tickets for the TFC matches in your pack will be sent to the address listed on your account. To view/edit your address, please log onto your online Account Manager by clicking here (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTMxNDQ2NDA3Jm1lc3NhZ2VpZD0zMTQxM DA1NyZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPURBVEFCQVNFSUQmc2VyaWFsPTEyMTQ 0ODkxNTcmZW1haWxpZD1jYXllcjIzQHJvZ2Vycy5jb20mdXNlc mlkPTEwOTUzODM3MzcmZXh0cmE9JiYmaHR0cHM6Ly9vc3MudGl ja2V0bWFzdGVyLmNvbS9odG1sL2hvbWUuaHRtST90ZWFtPXRmY yZsPUVO). Remember to use your account number at the top of this email when logging in.

Your tickets are scheduled to arrive within the last two weeks of March, at this time we will activate your online ticket manager and you will be able to see all of your TFC matches electronically."

TOBOR !
03-03-2009, 11:39 AM
screw that - when are single game tickets going on sale ? I need to pad my partial pack with some singles. The home opener's a month away and still no word !

Don't think I won't start my own thread on the subject if I have to !

jaahuuu
03-03-2009, 12:54 PM
If previous years are any indication mine should arrive a day or 2 before the home opener.

cosmos
03-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Anyone know what goodies we can expect this year? Mgmt is going to make it hard to keep outdoing themselves - scarves, red and yellow cards...I just hope they don't get too crazy and start raising ticket prices to pay for the season ticket package of goodies.