PDA

View Full Version : New JC interview - TFCTV

redrocket08
03-02-2009, 06:01 PM
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=404

And Fuad...

loconet
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
A bit telling .. one of the things JC is looking forward to in Oakville is the fact that they have a newer version of the field turf which is "not as demanding on the legs as our field is at the moment" ..

Hopefully there are plans to fix/upgrade this?

ginkster88
03-02-2009, 06:20 PM
I love the "JC" in place of a number on his training jersey.

jloome
03-02-2009, 06:31 PM
I love the "JC" in place of a number on his training jersey.

English tradition. All of the gaffers who wear tracksuits in England do it, for the most part.

FluSH
03-02-2009, 06:39 PM
does anyone else get this funny mixup of the sounds?

noochie
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
A bit telling .. one of the things JC is looking forward to in Oakville is the fact that they have a newer version of the field turf which is "not as demanding on the legs as our field is at the moment" ..

It certainly would be a lot cheaper in the short term to do this. Someone can correct me if they have newer numbers but assuming the pricing structure is the same as when BMO was originally done, upgrading to the new stuff would run somewhere in the neighbourhood of 625K or less.

TFC Cityboy
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM

yeah - there's this new fangled thing called "grass". I believe it's quite popular!

rocker
03-02-2009, 06:42 PM

sometimes that happens with TFCTV for me. I can hear the sound from the video below it playing while I'm hearing the video I chose. I just go back and restart the video I wanted and it's gone.

Daveisonfire
03-02-2009, 06:52 PM
sometimes that happens with TFCTV for me. I can hear the sound from the video below it playing while I'm hearing the video I chose. I just go back and restart the video I wanted and it's gone.

Also make sure your mouse isn't on one of the "what's new" thumbnails at the bottom as it plays the audio of that video

TorCanSoc
03-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeah happens every time.

Damien
03-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Was it me or was Fuad at a loss for words?

poppamidnight
03-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Okay, maybe i havent been checking this board everyday,

but since when did we start calling Ibbe 'Fuad'?...Why?'

Ibbe's a wicked knickname to go by

Daveisonfire
03-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Was it me or was Fuad at a loss for words?

He looked kinda nervous to me...the first time I thought he actually looked his age

justin
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Okay, maybe i havent been checking this board everyday,

but since when did we start calling Ibbe 'Fuad'?...Why?'

Ibbe's a wicked knickname to go by

in the offseason he legally changed his name from abdus to fuad

Ossington Mental Youth
03-03-2009, 01:02 AM
He looked kinda nervous to me...the first time I thought he actually looked his age

yeah i think its nerves and the fact the kids 17, i dont blame him hes just a youngin in a big position and i think hes handling it well

Inklink
03-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Nice video, can't wait for the season! :D

Yeah Fuad looked a little nervous but hey .. I don't care about his interviews if he can play well on the field.

Arnie Knows
03-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Why would TFC not get the best turf available

JonO
03-03-2009, 04:38 PM

"At the moment" is key. The turf at BMO has been beaten down over the winter and still is under heavy community use. If I understand it correctly, they "fix" it a bit before the season begins.

mlsintoronto
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
"At the moment" is key. The turf at BMO has been beaten down over the winter and still is under heavy community use. If I understand it correctly, they "fix" it a bit before the season begins.

^ true - for what its worth

JonO
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
^ true - for what its worth
Every little bit counts on the way to grass :D

canadian_bhoy
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Those interview boxes on the bottom are annoying. When you scroll over them they start playing the video in a small screen (which is fine) - but then they keep playing once you move your cursor away and you can't stop it. So frustrating.

Shaughno
03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Those interview boxes on the bottom are annoying. When you scroll over them they start playing the video in a small screen (which is fine) - but then they keep playing once you move your cursor away and you can't stop it. So frustrating.

Like a double video play? I thought it was just me. :lol:

Broadview
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM

They did this last year around the time the bubble comes off. They roll it up then put it down again and do whatever grooming/resanding/rerubbering it takes to make it springy again.