PDA

View Full Version : TV schedule.

SoccMan
03-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Do we have any information on what the TV schedule is going to look like this year? The past two seasons we have been able to watch every game home and away on various stations. Will this be the case this season?

rocker
03-01-2009, 11:48 AM
it should be out soon. I assume all games will be televised somehow.
gonna be Sportsnet, CBC and apparently some Gol TV this year from what i read on here. doesn't sound like the Score is in the mix tho.

egoodwin
03-01-2009, 12:23 PM
No 1:30 tape delay games please!

What's the point of owning Gol tv, if some shite broadcaster refuses to play your games live, so that they can play curling instead.

FCBarcelona
03-01-2009, 12:28 PM
The first season the tv fixtures came out a week before the season started.
As allways we in western Canada get snubbed with TFC games , Sportnet which a "Canadian station" refuses to show "Canadian content " in western Canada reguarding TFC. We get poker instead, so i i buy online via MLS website.

VAMOS TFC:canada:

B45
03-01-2009, 12:33 PM
I heard that MLSLIVE .TV might be free this year

Troll
03-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I hate the fact I have to subscribe to CBC Bold to catch a few games. It's a terrible channel. I gotta admit, if those games were to be played on Gol instead of Bold, I wouldn't be too upset. Atleast there's other programming on Gol I'd give a damn about.

boban
03-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I hate the fact I have to subscribe to CBC Bold to catch a few games. It's a terrible channel. I gotta admit, if those games were to be played on Gol instead of Bold, I wouldn't be too upset. Atleast there's other programming on Gol I'd give a damn about.
I understand that, but at that point you are preaching to the choir.

rocktml
03-01-2009, 02:34 PM
When do tickets come out on sale for the general public?

nfitz
03-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I hate the fact I have to subscribe to CBC Bold to catch a few games. It's a terrible channel. I gotta admit, if those games were to be played on Gol instead of Bold, I wouldn't be too upset.Though it's a pretty cheap channel. And they are supposed to be turning on their HD channel soon; and there is no sign HD from GOL.

gmacpheetfc
03-01-2009, 08:55 PM
When do tickets come out on sale for the general public?

never

RedWookie
03-02-2009, 02:56 AM
check your local scalper store...then steal them :)