PDA

View Full Version : De Ro @ Conn Smythe Dinner - TFC TV

redrocket08
02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=402

TFC 420
02-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Did anyone go to the Conn Smythe dinner?

gmacpheetfc
02-27-2009, 06:18 PM
class act. Great for Toronto Community and TFC

thought it was funny how Litsch was wondering what the hell was on De Ro's plate: Veegan special

Broadview
02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
He's a good egg.

rocktml
02-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Can't wait for the season!

TFC!

loconet
02-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Did I hear him right? lol ...

"Hey... youuuu ...eh.. play sports right?"

HAHA. I love it. (not that I would know who that guy was either)

flatpicker
02-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Did I hear him right? lol ...

"Hey... youuuu ...eh.. play sports right?"

HAHA. I love it. (not that I would know who that guy was either)

I suppose DeRo isn't a baseball fan.

flatpicker
02-27-2009, 06:48 PM
oh man!

was that Mike Bullard?

He had one of the most unfunny talk shows I have ever seen!

(sorry to anybody here related to him)

dantdot
02-27-2009, 06:54 PM
DeRo's also got a new blog post on his site.

http://www.dwaynederosario.com/derosario/blogDetail/1545

mlsintoronto
02-27-2009, 07:44 PM
i gotta say i dont get tired of the torontofc tv stuff - great work by Luke and Claudio, and ... aren't our team a great bunch?

who's with me?

thank you . thank you very much.

flatpicker
02-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Go Team!

jloome
02-27-2009, 07:57 PM
i gotta say i dont get tired of the torontofc tv stuff - great work by Luke and Claudio, and ... aren't our team a great bunch?

who's with me?

Fine. It's great.

Now expand team coverage to the point where we get something new and interesting every day and we'll all be ecstatic. It ain't hard. There are lots of angles. And you know, YOU KNOW, the local beat guys (or part-time beat guys as it were) are going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the altar of soccer's popularity, so you might as well start doing their job for them now.

Harumph. I get grumpy waiting for columnists to file.

wzhxvy
02-27-2009, 08:05 PM

who's with me?

I am sure Luke and Claudio appreciate the recognition but there is only so much that this type of recognition can do for them...why dont you give them a raise ? or a one time bonus ?

loconet
02-27-2009, 09:23 PM

who's with me?

Yup! The fact that it gets constantly updated with fresh stuff is what I love about it. TFC TV is on the set of bookmarks I open every morning with breakfast. Good job.

akoto
02-27-2009, 09:24 PM

who's with me?

I really appreciate the content you guys provide. They quality seems to be getting better and content seems to be coming in pretty fast. Much better then most teams in this league.

PS Really like the "Season 3" theme so far.

shwade
02-27-2009, 10:11 PM
Dero's class. Feel awkward for him having to talk and create conversation with people who give one word answers.

Inklink
02-28-2009, 12:26 AM
AWESOME! DeRo's so classy.

I love these videos, please post more everyday :D . I can't get enough to be honest.

Anyone figure out who that pitcher is? LOL

Nuvinho
02-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Anyone figure out who that pitcher is? LOL

Jesse Litsch

Joe Kool
02-28-2009, 02:24 PM

who's with me?

Agree. Always a great job. Keep up the good work.

Bobo
02-28-2009, 08:34 PM
I think it needs to be reiterated again what has been said a million times already, what a fantastic signing DeRo will prove to be for this team.

Damn I wish I was there. Would have pushed DeRo out of the way to shoot the shit with Bullard for a bit. :D