PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Lead TFC in Scoring?

ensco
02-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Scoring.

DD gets my vote. He may not be the opening day starter, or play the most minutes, but....

He is the man, until proven otherwise.

Shway
02-25-2009, 03:31 PM
i think there is a thread like this already mate

mighty_torontofc_2008
02-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Barrett....Dichio is past his best...De Ro will bag a few...But Barrett should win out.

AL-MO
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
I am going to go with Vitti.

Stryker
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Hmmmm.. well chances are its gonna be one of the two starting strikers.
I can see Barrett doing really well, particularly if he jumps on a few lose balls or rebounds. I'm gonna have to go with Vitti though.
He's looking good in preseason and can shake defenders lose with his speed and ball skills.

PS Your poll is flawed in having Ibby rather than Guevara.

Nodoubtguy
02-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Vitti.....I think he will be a revelation for us.....With Guevara and DeRo playing behind him, he'll get alot of space and alot of good balls in.

deschamp86
02-25-2009, 03:43 PM
I can't help but think people are over rating Vitti much like what was done with Lombardo before he was thrown to the dogs.

I do hope I'm wrong though.

Nuvinho
02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
This is what happens when you love numbers, and are at work bored....you do some crazy analysis based on minutes etc.

Vitti 11
Barrett 10
Dichio 7 (super sub)
DeRo 6
Ricketts 4
Guevara 4

That is 42 goals just from the attacking players. We could hit the 45 goal mark as a team, very optimistic tho.

Nodoubtguy
02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
I can't help but think people are over rating Vitti much like what was done with Lombardo before he was thrown to the dogs.

I think I'm just in shock that you made the comparison of Vitti to Lombardo.......:noidea:

Vitti has seen action at levels that Lombardo never will

Daveisonfire
02-25-2009, 03:52 PM
I voted for Vitti...Carver and Mo seem to be very impressed with his movement and I expect him to get into good postions to feed off of Amado and DeRo

Stryker
02-25-2009, 03:56 PM
I can't help but think people are over rating Vitti much like what was done with Lombardo...
Worst comparison ever. LOL

TFCREDNWHITE
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
I think I'm just in shock that you made the comparison of Vitti to Lombardo.......:noidea:

I've seen action too, its on my TV right now....:)

Damien
02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Where's the option for Velez? ;)

Vitti looks impressive! Barrett a close 2nd.

BFin
02-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Chad Barrett.

BuSaPuNk
02-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Vitti does look impressive, but can't really see him leading. All depends on how he adjusts to the MLS. (Velez case in point) Barrett should lead the team in scoring. He will get most of the goals and will set up alot too.

egoodwin
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Vitti in the 20s

BFin
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Vitti in the 20s
WOW
high hopes.
I hope you're right!

TFC OZZ
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
It will be Chad Barett as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen enough of Vitti, although I really do hope he proves me wrong. I'd expect them each to back about 8-12 goals this season though.

BoltonTFC
02-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Gonna go with Barrett as well. But I hope Vitti proves me happily wrong. Unless it is Vitti 5, Barrett 4. :)

S_D
02-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Vitti in the 20s

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get at least 12-15 goals this season. It looks so far like he has a real nose for the net.

When I was in a footie chat while watching the Houston game last night, some American guy thought Vitti was going to be the leading scorer in the MLS. What a great deal by Mo if that ever happened.

Nodoubtguy
02-25-2009, 04:51 PM
When I was in a footie chat while watching the Houston game last night, some American guy thought Vitti was going to be the leading scorer in the MLS. What a great deal by Mo if that ever happened.

Leading scorer in MLS? no....on our team?? I think so. For what it's worth, the guy was handed the #10 shirt for Rosario Central.

jloome
02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
I take Vitti, because Barrett has always been almost as much a setup man as a striker.

deschamp86
02-25-2009, 04:56 PM

I'm not comparing them in skill. Only in hype. After Lombardo's first few minutes of play a lot of people on this board thought he was a God send. People were wondering why he wasn't starting games and that he was going to be with the CMNT in no time. We all saw how that ended up.

I hope Vitti will be as good as everyone thinks, but only time will tell.

AL-MO
02-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Worst comparison ever. LOL

Agreed.

Damien
02-25-2009, 04:58 PM
I think Barrett would be more likely to pass the ball inside the box if he doesn't have a decent shot, whereas Vitti could maybe tapdance around some MLS defenders.

S_D
02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Leading scorer in MLS? no....on our team?? I think so. For what it's worth, the guy was handed the #10 shirt for Rosario Central.

Hey I agree 12-15 would be good for me as I mentioned before. I was just suprised that an American MLS suporter would choose Vitti of all people. I guess word is getting around that Mo has been building a pretty solid looking club.

Keyman
02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I'd like to see Vitti play before I make any prediction. I don't base anything off of scoresheets or wikipedia.

I think that Chad Barrett realistically should score 10 goals this season, with his ceiling at around 13 goals. He has a cannon of a shot, and if he is partnered with Vitti, and Vitti becomes dominant, then he should benefit significantly and tap into more of his potential. Barrett always creates chances, or finds himself with opportunities in front of goal, and if he can become more clinical his strike rate should be impressive. This is all assuming that he starts.

Dichio should see substantial minutes as a first option off of the bench. I don't see him starting, simply because I don't see his style of play complimenting Vitti, DeRo and Guevara as well as Barrett's does. However, this is not to say that Dichio will not score. Knowing our team, either Barrett or Vitti will get injured, and Dichio will at some point start. Plus, Dichio's style of play suits the 60-90 minute period in a match because of his overwhelming, physical style of play. When he's on the pitch, he makes things happen, and I see him finishing with 6-8 goals.

I don't see Ricketts playing as large a role this season, in terms of his trike rate, as I see him staying out wide as an integral set-up man. With both Guevara and De Rosario playing more attacking roles, and therefore running into more scoring opportunities, I only see Ricketts with around 2 goals. Then, I see DeRo and Guevara both finishing around 4-5. Those expecting De Rosario to be a scorer are in my opinion, mistaken, as I see him playing out wide to the left or as a LAM.

And finally, Ibbe, well I don't see him playing much of a role this season. He's stuck behind a plethora of attacking options, and even when he sees time he'll be a secondary option. He has the potential, with playing time, to score 6 goals, but logically I see him finishing with 3-4 goals.

Captain Croatia
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Barrett in the air and outside the 18. - 13 Goals

Vitti on the floor and inside the 18. - 16 Goals

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Barrett in the air and outside the 18. - 13 Goals

Vitti on the floor and inside the 18. - 16 Goals

Those are big numbers.....Would of put VITTI in the TOP 3 in
MLS last season!...

I said in a previous post.....if he bags 20....we buy him outright..and make him DP!:drinking:

Hope you are right!:D

TFCREDNWHITE
02-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Nobody is calling Barrett or Vitti to get a tonne of goals!?

Alright i'll be the first then.

Vitti will score 20 goals this year!!!!

and Barrett will score 15 goals!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

I can't wait to unleash a scoring fury in Columbus!!!

TFCREDNWHITE
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm sooo pumped for the season!!!

TFCREDNWHITE
02-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Vitti will have "balls of fury" this year...

http://www.pre-ordergames.co.uk/images/balls%20of%20fury.jpg

Super Cereal
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Barrett, with Vitti coming in second.

TFC OZZ
02-25-2009, 07:03 PM
I think some of you guys are getting a little crazy with your number here. 20 goals, honestly?? If any player on our team manages to score more than 12 goals, I'll be ecstatic, but I just don't see anyone being that proficient in around goal. That being said, if even TWO of our guys are able to break the 10 mark, that would be fantastic.

ExiledRed
02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Scoring.

DD gets my vote. He may not be the opening day starter, or play the most minutes, but....

He is the man, until proven otherwise.

yep!

Pachuco
02-25-2009, 07:50 PM
I believe goals will come from all over the place this year. Impossible to predict who'll get the most. But since we are all guessing, I must go with Vitti. No I'm not overrating him, I'm simply guessing as everyone else here is.

Shakes McQueen
02-25-2009, 08:47 PM
My guess is Vitti, by a small margin.

As others have said, I predict a pretty even distribution of goals between DeRo, Vitti, and Barrett - with Dichio, Ricketts, Guevara getting a few each too. Then I predict White, Ibbe, Jo Smith etc., getting a few goals between between them.

I suspect Dichio is going to be used mostly as a sub this season, unless Vitti turns out to be a bust. The man isn't getting any younger, and they don't want to aggravate his noggin problems. Plus, his style of play is well suited to a tired defense in the late stages of a match.

- Scott

ExiledRed
02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
I believe goals will come from all over the place this year. Impossible to predict who'll get the most. But since we are all guessing, I must go with Vitti. No I'm not overrating him, I'm simply guessing as everyone else here is.

I'm not guessing, I'm basing my forecast on the evidence of the last two seasons, and disregarding the unknown elements.

Dichio has proven he knows how to score and has a great finish, whether he is slotting it in 'just there' volleying it over the keeper, or knocking it in with his head. He has a shitload more experience than any of our strikers and draws energy from the crowd.

If he doesn't get injured he should be a beast this season. I don't think his age is a big factor, age affects players differently, and there are dozens of examples of players who have gone beyond his age at higher levels. (Zidane being foremost in my mind, but Im not comparing the two players..that would be silly)

Of the contenders for top scorer, only DeRo has the track record to prove he can threaten Dichio's strike rate, but he won't be playing as a striker.

Vitti is untested and Ibrahim has yet to prove he's going to be special.

Barrett is dodgy, he scored four for us, and his free kick was magnificent, but his overall finishing is suspect.

Dichio for the win!

Blazer
02-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Ummm, am I out of line in saying that we might not lose a game this season? I love this team right now more than ever.

billyfly
02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Welcome back Blazer.

Blazer
02-25-2009, 10:21 PM
^ Cheers!

colman1860
02-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Ummm, am I out of line in saying that we might not lose a game this season? I love this team right now more than ever.

Unfortunately, yes. However, we have made huge strides, and I expect us to be able to challenge for the top spot in the conference.

Scoring? Barrett...I expect Vitti to go through a bit of an adjustment period (language, etc) at the beginning of the season. Can't count out Dichio though...cant fucking wait for this season to start!!!

Blazer
02-25-2009, 10:28 PM
I was speaking tongue and cheek and didn’t really expect anyone to take it that seriously, but I agree, HUGE strides forward. As for Vitti, he’ll be fine…scoring goals has no language barrier. “GOLE” in any language is sexy and well understood.

Pigfynn
02-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Vitti will score 12

Barrett with 12

Dichio 6

Dero 7

Ricketts 4-5

Ibby with 5

NF-FC
02-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Vitti-17 goals
Dichio-9 goals
Barrett-10 goals
Amada and DeRo each in double digits for assists

TFC OZZ
02-25-2009, 10:38 PM
PEOPLE! we are forgetting one of our most valuable offensive assets is still on this team... AMADO GUEVERA!

Barrett: 11
Vitt: 9
Dichio: 6
De Ro: 4
Ricketts: 2
Guevera: 3
Ibby:3
Robinson: 2

Nazzer
02-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Vitti will score 12

Barrett with 12

Dichio 6

Dero 7

Ricketts 4-5

Ibby with 5

So just those 6 players will score 8 goals more than the entire team did last year?

Dunkers
02-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Vitti 15 (one every 2 games)

Barrett 10 (one in 3, will lead the team in assist)

Dichio & Dero 4 each

Guevera 3

Rickets 2

and Cronin gets 2!

Pachuco
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm not guessing, I'm basing my forecast on the evidence of the last two seasons, and disregarding the unknown elements.

Dichio has proven he knows how to score and has a great finish, whether he is slotting it in 'just there' volleying it over the keeper, or knocking it in with his head. He has a shitload more experience than any of our strikers and draws energy from the crowd.

If he doesn't get injured he should be a beast this season. I don't think his age is a big factor, age affects players differently, and there are dozens of examples of players who have gone beyond his age at higher levels. (Zidane being foremost in my mind, but Im not comparing the two players..that would be silly)

Of the contenders for top scorer, only DeRo has the track record to prove he can threaten Dichio's strike rate, but he won't be playing as a striker.

Vitti is untested and Ibrahim has yet to prove he's going to be special.

Barrett is dodgy, he scored four for us, and his free kick was magnificent, but his overall finishing is suspect.

Dichio for the win!

You're guessing that he doesn't get injured. Something he hasn't achieved since being here. Unfortunately, I don't believe he'll be healthy enough all year to lead the team in scoring. That's my guess based on the past

H Bomb
02-26-2009, 12:05 AM
I've decided to put all my hope in vitti, he gets 21!!!

ExiledRed
02-26-2009, 12:21 AM
You're guessing that he doesn't get injured. Something he hasn't achieved since being here. Unfortunately, I don't believe he'll be healthy enough all year to lead the team in scoring. That's my guess based on the past

Im not guessing he will get injured either.

Vitti could pull a hamstring making quick turns on the turf, as could any of the strikers, so I'm not factoring injury into my prediction.

Yagbod
02-26-2009, 12:30 AM
I voted Vitti, but don't forget Barrett's new conditioning program. A fit Barrett could be a force indeed.

Bobo
02-26-2009, 01:09 AM

Well he did play a few games in Serie B. I think?

Cashcleaner
02-26-2009, 03:03 AM
Voted Barrett. I really don't see how anyone can choose Vitti with the lack of info we have on the guy.

ensco
02-26-2009, 08:12 AM
PEOPLE! we are forgetting one of our most valuable offensive assets is still on this team... AMADO GUEVERA!

I didn't put him in the poll because he is going to miss so many games (at least 8, I figure)

I can't believe that Dichio is at 6.4%. Man, I wish I could buy a ticket that paid off at those implied odds, 15/1, if Dichio leads the team in scoring.

People are putting way too much pressure on Vitti. He's fallen a fair distance here and is probably a bit fragile. Wouldn't surprise me if Carver decided it would be asking too much to start him at first, but instead works him in slowly.

Bender
02-26-2009, 08:26 AM
DeRo, Vitti, Barrett, Guevara... damn I don't think scoring is gonna be an issue this season boys.

ACSertL
02-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Are all your numbers based solely on league play or in all competitions?

Steve
02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Voted Barrett. I really don't see how anyone can choose Vitti with the lack of info we have on the guy.

They can choose Vitti as scientifically as anything else. Yes, Vitti is an unknown quality, but we have reports back that he has impressed. This is a thread about a feeling, some people feel that Vitti is going to break out, some feel Barrett will, some think that the only right choice is Dichio because we've seen the most out of him. I would agree that voting for someone like White or Hall might be a stretch, but all of Vitti, Dichio, and Barrett seem like valid options for me. I just can't believe some people are treating this so scientifically...

ensco
02-26-2009, 10:47 AM
I just can't believe some people are treating this so scientifically...

In terms of data/science, this is quite an interesting read on where expectations of the supporters are.

My conclusion is that there is massive pressure on Vitti, more than I had realized. I hope people realize that we need to stay with the kid if he doesn't get going early.

Steve
02-26-2009, 10:50 AM
In terms of data/science, this is quite an interesting read on where expectations of the supporters are.

My conclusion is that there is massive pressure on Vitti, more than I had realized. I hope people realize that we need to stay with the kid if he doesn't get going early.

Oh, it's definitely an interesting return on what people expect, I agree, I just don't get the "how can you possibly vote for _____" posts.

I do agree though, Vitti has a lot of pressure on him. Luckily he doesn't read english, so he doesn't know that.

Cashcleaner
02-26-2009, 12:14 PM
They can choose Vitti as scientifically as anything else. Yes, Vitti is an unknown quality, but we have reports back that he has impressed. This is a thread about a feeling, some people feel that Vitti is going to break out, some feel Barrett will, some think that the only right choice is Dichio because we've seen the most out of him. I would agree that voting for someone like White or Hall might be a stretch, but all of Vitti, Dichio, and Barrett seem like valid options for me. I just can't believe some people are treating this so scientifically...

Nothing scientific here, its just that the guy has had hardly any time on the pitch with Independiente and Odessa.

s2cazz
02-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Nothing scientific here, its just that the guy has had hardly any time on the pitch with Independiente and Odessa.
In Carver I Trust...
and if he lthinks he's good enough to wear the TFC kit then i believe he is a good buy, a good choice, and was brought here for a reason
keep the faith!

King Tut
02-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Pabloooooooooooooooooooo

Vittttttttttttttttttttttttttttti

Brooker
02-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Oh, it's definitely an interesting return on what people expect, I agree, I just don't get the "how can you possibly vote for _____" posts.

I do agree though, Vitti has a lot of pressure on him. Luckily he doesn't read english, so he doesn't know that.

lol QFT

Cashcleaner
02-27-2009, 02:28 PM
In Carver I Trust...
and if he lthinks he's good enough to wear the TFC kit then i believe he is a good buy, a good choice, and was brought here for a reason
keep the faith!

Okay, okay. How about this:

I have a feeling that Vitti won't get as many goals as Dichio, Barrett, or DeRosario.

More than Ricketts? Maybe.

More than Ibrihim? Maybe.

More than Sutton? Probably. :D

Pachuco
02-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Im not guessing he will get injured either.

Vitti could pull a hamstring making quick turns on the turf, as could any of the strikers, so I'm not factoring injury into my prediction.

Right, and all I'm saying is that based on the past, Dichio's injuries and how old he is, I can take an educated guess and say he won't be healthy all season. That's all. You are assuming he won't, I'm guessing he will.

futbol_fever
02-28-2009, 01:13 PM
vitti for me

tim90
02-28-2009, 06:15 PM
barrett for me vitti

DOMIN8R
02-28-2009, 06:57 PM
:frown2:

pank
02-28-2009, 07:48 PM
I voted for Barrett. 9 goals between Chicago and TFC last year and he is still young. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that he can get 13-15 this year if is conditioning is better and he can capitalize on more of his chances.

Vitti seems like a reasonable choice too, but I think Barrett is the safest bet.

Dichio will probably chip in with 5-7 and some of the midfielders 4-6.

Blizzard
03-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I worry for Dichio. He may be first choice for third striker I suppose but depending on his fitness, I could easily see Ibby move ahead of him on the depth chart depending on whether or not we need fresh speedy legs or a target man with finish who can't really move very well anymore.

Waggy
03-01-2009, 11:31 AM
I took Rohan. Wishfull thinking mostly. It'd be awesome if he did. Even with the new additions, still my favorite Red

s2cazz
03-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Okay, okay. How about this:

I have a feeling that Vitti won't get as many goals as Dichio, Barrett, or DeRosario.

More than Ricketts? Maybe.

More than Ibrihim? Maybe.

More than Sutton? Probably. :D
It's your opinion...and as long as its optomistic for the reds as a whole then I'm ok with that lol

anto7
03-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Eh Rohan, you on these boards voting for yourself ? !!!

anto7
03-02-2009, 02:22 PM
I don't feel that I can vote for Vitti without having seen him play yet. I know that he has got good reviews in the couple of exhibition games he has played but it is still too early to tell.
Perhaps we should re-run this poll after the completion of the Charleston tourney.
For now I am voting for Chad Barrett who I think will really come good this season.

jloome
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't feel that I can vote for Vitti without having seen him play yet. I know that he has got good reviews in the couple of exhibition games he has played but it is still too early to tell.
Perhaps we should re-run this poll after the completion of the Charleston tourney.
For now I am voting for Chad Barrett who I think will really come good this season.

Yeah, I knew it was waaay premature, but it's all in good fun. I'll repost it after Charleston, when we'll have a better idea.

anto7
03-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I knew it was waaay premature, but it's all in good fun. I'll repost it after Charleston, when we'll have a better idea.
Hey no problem jloome, absoloutly good fun.
It would be interesting to see the same poll repeated after Charleston after we have all had a chance to see the boys in action(assuming they stream the games again)
Cheers

dantdot
03-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Is the Charleston tourney being broadcast online again this year? I hear USLlive was shut down.

Laurignano
03-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Guys guys guys....what if this team doesn't even work out together? Let's not get ahead of our selves. TFC should have a winning season on PAPER. We will have to see what happends with Vitti if he can really adapt to our style of play. Barrett and Vitti should be a good combo...but Vitti hasn't scored in how long (preseason does not count)? I can only see Vitti being good in Toronto if he can really get a good chemestry with Guevera and De Ro.

And our little wayne rooney should be scoring at least 15 goals. I see him leading our team, but my heart tells me to go with Vitti. I think he will be a steal for us if everything goes to plan.

Cashcleaner
03-04-2009, 02:09 AM
It's your opinion...and as long as its optimistic for the reds as a whole then I'm ok with that lol

Oh, I have a good feeling we're gonna wipe the floor with the rest of the league this season. This time around we didn't complete our roster with only days to go before the season starts, our boys have had plenty of time to practise together and develop as a team. It's gonna be spectacular.

s2cazz
03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Oh, I have a good feeling we're gonna wipe the floor with the rest of the league this season. This time around we didn't complete our roster with only days to go before the season starts, our boys have had plenty of time to practise together and develop as a team. It's gonna be spectacular.
I have the exact same feeling... thats why i think it will be vitti... I just have this gut feeling he's going to turn out as a really good pick... I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS SEASON!

BC101
03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Just that pesky away form that haunted us the first 2 years...However I think this year we'll finally have licked our "Fear of the road game"... I have a feeling the scoring race will be led by Barrett myself. Great faith in Chad here.

Ossington Mental Youth
03-05-2009, 12:29 AM
i said Vitti but ive just had a vision in which Vitti and Barrett are tied for 9 and DIchio has 7 by the end of the year. Vitti scores his 10th in the last home game of the season.

BuSaPuNk
03-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Just that pesky away form that haunted us the first 2 years...However I think this year we'll finally have licked our "Fear of the road game"...

We will find out in the first two games. Watch out KC and Shitumbous!! :hump:

Cashcleaner
03-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Just that pesky away form that haunted us the first 2 years...However I think this year we'll finally have licked our "Fear of the road game"... I have a feeling the scoring race will be led by Barrett myself. Great faith in Chad here.

Same here. Barrett is the man for me. Not wanting to disparage the others mentioned, but once Chad took to the field last season there was a complete turn around in many respects.

lips
03-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Dichio has my vote

ExiledRed
03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Dichio has my vote

Welcome to the safety zone.

The other voters are all in big trouble.

Flipityflu
03-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I don't think i could objectively pick anybody right now. i actually need to see the team play together before i could make an educated descision on the top goal scorer.

dantdot
03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Dichio @ 50 Seconds with a rocket

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIfExJ3aT0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIfExJ3aT0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ensco
03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
^not many players can do that

ExiledRed
03-06-2009, 05:18 PM
^not many players can do that

and it wasn't a fluke either, he's scored some wicked volleys for us too.

ensco
03-07-2009, 01:05 PM
and it wasn't a fluke either, he's scored some wicked volleys for us too.

Yes, it looked a lot like the famous goal against NE, and a bit like the one against Colorado last year. But the QPR goal had more power than we've seen.

london_tfc_fan
05-03-2009, 11:27 PM
This is what happens when you love numbers, and are at work bored....you do some crazy analysis based on minutes etc.

Vitti 11
Barrett 10
Dichio 7 (super sub)
DeRo 6
Ricketts 4
Guevara 4

That is 42 goals just from the attacking players. We could hit the 45 goal mark as a team, very optimistic tho.

just one more for guevara the rest of the year??

AdamZ
05-04-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm gonna say Barrett. It's definitely going to be him if he can start finishing a little better. Which he is already, I guess.

ensco
06-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Don't look now, but here comes Mr 6.74%.

I think DD touched the ball that Guevara free kicked in against NE, if he had that one he be tied for the lead.

ExiledRed
06-14-2009, 11:02 AM
You're just covering for not putting Guevara on the poll in the first place :)

I don't think Dichio is going to lose his all time top scorer title this year whatever happens.

ensco
06-14-2009, 02:23 PM
You're just covering for not putting Guevara on the poll in the first place :)

True, but hardly anyone called me on it at the time!

ExiledRed
05-15-2011, 12:56 PM
how'd this get bumped?

You cant vote on this poll in 2011, haha

Cashcleaner
05-15-2011, 01:01 PM
^ LOL! You just vote for Vitti didn't you? He was at 139 when I posted the link in the Hindsight thread. :D

Alonso
05-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Just voted for DD:scarf:

Gazza
05-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Come on Vitti! I know you can come back and do it!

cmonyoureds
05-15-2011, 06:59 PM
If we were to bring this to 2012 we'd have to add the most obvious choice of the current squad - own goal.

__wowza
05-16-2011, 08:29 AM
i voted for fuad ibrahim.

http://i.imm.io/5GNO.jpeg

__wowza
05-16-2011, 08:30 AM
i voted

http://i.imm.io/5GNS.jpeg

__wowza
05-16-2011, 08:30 AM
FOR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAD

http://i.imm.io/5GO1.jpeg

TFCRegina
05-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Just voted...my money is on Rohan Ricketts.

Maxmillien
05-16-2011, 10:03 AM
no option to vote for Plata... show how much the team has changed since the thread started!

DichioTFC
05-21-2011, 07:34 PM
voted for the Rohan