PDA

View Full Version : FC Dallas sign Columbian International

anto7
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Dallas announced this morning that they have signed Columbian international mid-fielder David Ferreira.
http://worldcupway.blogspot.com/2009/02/breaking-news-fcd-signs-david-ferreira.html

Yohan
02-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Dallas announced this morning that they have signed Columbian international mid-fielder David Ferreira.
http://worldcupway.blogspot.com/2009/02/breaking-news-fcd-signs-david-ferreira.html

so, who is going to start 'how come mo missed this guy' rant? :p

H Bomb
02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
I will! What the hell has Mo been doing!?! According to us he's spent more than 14 months in South America over the last year and he couldn't even find this guy what I've never heard of? I know we got Vitti but he's too young and full of potential. If this guy played in Scotland then Mo would have definitely picked him up, I mean he's always getting guys from Scotland, like Samuel.....and Colin whatshisface.

rocker
02-24-2009, 11:12 AM
what great scouting by FC Dallas...;) hahaha. this guy is from their brother club down there... so they saw him when they played against them.... sounds like Mojo and Independiente. :)

BuSaPuNk
02-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Jeez if we got every player that the other teams have signed from around the world we would be way over the cap. Quality over quantity.

giambac
02-24-2009, 01:42 PM
I will! What the hell has Mo been doing!?! According to us he's spent more than 14 months in South America over the last year and he couldn't even find this guy what I've never heard of? I know we got Vitti but he's too young and full of potential. If this guy played in Scotland then Mo would have definitely picked him up, I mean he's always getting guys from Scotland, like Samuel.....and Colin whathisface.

Easy now but you are correct and I undersatnd your frustration.

Whoop
02-24-2009, 01:44 PM
He must be awesome.

He's from South America.

TFC 420
02-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Does TFC need another Midfielder anyway?

BFin
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
I will! What the hell has Mo been doing!?! According to us he's spent more than 14 months in South America over the last year and he couldn't even find this guy what I've never heard of? I know we got Vitti but he's too young and full of potential. If this guy played in Scotland then Mo would have definitely picked him up, I mean he's always getting guys from Scotland, like Samuel.....and Colin whathisface.
God damn it MO, start scouting old men with no potential would you!!!
We tend to focus too much on the bad, and not on the fact that MO may have assembled a playoff threat with this team.

djking2
02-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Anybody pick up on the fact this guy is all of 5'5" and 145lbs. Good luck buddy.

drewski
02-24-2009, 02:21 PM
I will! What the hell has Mo been doing!?! According to us he's spent more than 14 months in South America over the last year and he couldn't even find this guy what I've never heard of? I know we got Vitti but he's too young and full of potential. If this guy played in Scotland then Mo would have definitely picked him up, I mean he's always getting guys from Scotland, like Samuel.....and Colin whatshisface.

:eek:

Troll
02-24-2009, 03:07 PM

Hook, line & sinker!

LOL

rocker
02-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Anybody pick up on the fact this guy is all of 5'5" and 145lbs. Good luck buddy.

i saw that.. I'm 5'9, 155 and always consider myself small, particularly when standing next to professional footballers. 5'5 145 is pretty short and weak... unless he's maradona or something (the old maradona that is ;).

RealG-TFC
02-24-2009, 05:42 PM
He must be awesome.

He's from South America.

No, he;s from Columbus.

scooter
02-24-2009, 05:58 PM
yes we sure dont need another attacking mid

S_D
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM

Neil part II

colman1860
02-24-2009, 06:44 PM

OWNT

Pachuco
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Damn, Ferreirra is a heck of a player. I can tell you thins first hand. I've followed the South America qualifiers very closely, in fact, haven't missed a Colombia game and this guy always impressed me. Believe me, he is good and should do well in this league. If they didn't pay DP for him, then he's even more worth it.

TorontoBlades
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM

Or maybe he's shit and Mo knows it.