PDA

View Full Version : TFC Casual Firm????

Marco2K
05-26-2008, 03:54 PM
what do you guys think of this. I know alot of countries have Casual firms.

I am thinking about starting this with my friends.

This would mean not wearing red to the games. this would still mean tonnes of screaming.

It would also mean less harrassment from the cops.

TFC CASUALS....

Sounds good to me..

The Pope
05-26-2008, 03:59 PM
a sea of red is where it's at..not sure how going casual would spare you from the cops either

Nomad
05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Why would you want to be a casual if you do not want to be a hooligan? What's the point?! You do understand the casual subculture don't you?

FluSH
05-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Whaaaat?!

RealG-TFC
05-26-2008, 04:02 PM
why wouldn't you wear red?

alexintoronto
05-26-2008, 04:04 PM
http://weststandcasuals.com/banner.jpg

:D

Chapman
05-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Ya as nomad was saying the major point of the casual firm were hooligans, using the label brands and being well dressed as a cover more or less.

FluSH
05-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Seriously... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!!?

Marco2K
05-26-2008, 04:06 PM
HOOLIGANS BABY.

As for the COPS, perhaps if they see you and some buddies NOT WEARING RED they might not think u are TFC fans. thus leaving you alone.

But i could be wrong.

Perhaps i been watching to much Football Factories..lol

Nomad
05-26-2008, 04:08 PM
"Back when soccer hooligans rejected fashion and it was all Fred Perrys, Doctor Martens and violence they were in a class all their own. Then Burberry and Nike got in there somehow and now they actually care how they look. That means you have low-IQ thugs doing what magazines tell them and wearing bobbysocks, futuristic bicycle shoes, purple military floods and a Logan’s Run version of Fred Perry that makes them look about as scary as a gay nerd."

RealG-TFC
05-26-2008, 04:10 PM
HOOLIGANS BABY.

As for the COPS, perhaps if they see you and some buddies NOT WEARING RED they might not think u are TFC fans. thus leaving you alone.

But i could be wrong.

Perhaps i been watching to much Football Factories..lol

Football factories huh>? Do you not remember how badly those guys fail at life?

mighty_torontofc_2008
05-26-2008, 04:13 PM

This would mean not wearing red to the games. this would still mean tonnes of screaming.

TFC CASUALS....

Sounds good to me..

casual = hooligan, is that what you want?

Hooligan69
05-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Not wearing red to games? I'd rather kill myself.

Marco2K
05-26-2008, 04:15 PM
OK.

I would like you ask you this. How many Hooigans wear red?

905shmick
05-26-2008, 04:16 PM

TFC CASUALS....

Sounds good to me..

This is section 106 :)

Nobody dresses up and lots of screaming at people to sit down :)

Shaughno
05-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Let me ask you this. Why associate with anything related to Hooliganism?

Hooligan69
05-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Let me ask you this. Why associate with anything related to Hooliganism?

My username is just a piss take, dammit. :D

Shaughno
05-26-2008, 04:18 PM
hahahaha not you fucker!

Nomad
05-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Serious question....how old are you?

MKR
05-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Fuck.

This is the stupidest thread ever.

Kevvv
05-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Fuck.

This is the stupidest thread ever.

^ You must be new here :canada:

We already have plenty of casuals, they don't sing, they just yack about how things would be different if they were coaching. And how much better the passing would be. On and on.

Marco2K
05-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I want to sing.
Drink and party.

Not beat people up.

I am 28. Wear a jersey to every game and have painted my face many times.

But i am trying to avoid the cops assuming i am a hooligan cause i am a TFC fan.

Alot of you who attend the games know that the cops are bringing down alot of FANS IN RED..

So i will dress casual. I aint beatin anyone up.

RealG-TFC
05-26-2008, 04:56 PM
I want to sing.
Drink and party.

Not beat people up.

But i am trying to avoid the cops assuming i am a hooligan cause i am a TFC fan.

Alot of you who attend the games know that the cops are bringing down alot of FANS IN RED..

C'mon man, it's Canada. sure the cops are kind of dicks (sometimes), but they don't really harass anyone. How pampered are you to think that's harassment?

Hooligan69
05-26-2008, 05:16 PM
I've never had any issues with the police at or around BMO Field. I also don't really give a damn how they view me as a fan. The police can think whatever the hell they want about me and I won't be worried because I'm not doing anything wrong though I wish that would apply in my own neighbourhood, but that's an entirely different topic best left for another day.

Keyman
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
I just read through this entire thread, and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on!

Azerban
05-26-2008, 05:36 PM
I just read through this entire thread, and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on!

Step 1) Watch Football Factories.
Step 2) Make unfortunate thread.

BBBulldog
05-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Dougie, stop starting threads :D

TFCREDNWHITE
05-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I want to sing.
Drink and party.

Not beat people up.

Honestly, you worry way to much! Just go to the games, were your jersey and your scarf, drink and be merry!! Don't do anything stupid and the cops won't give a flying shit!! Stop with this casual firm bullshit...:cool:

Nodoubtguy
05-26-2008, 06:13 PM
The cops are ok, unless you give them a reason to get on your case. I've been to every TFC game, always wearing red, having a good time and have never had any problems with cops. People who have problems are the ones that swear at cops, drink from cans in the parking lots, throw stuff, get in fights.....

Roogsy
05-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Everyone is free to do what they will...not sure what you are looking for on this board, agreement or acceptance...neither of which is coming.

Also, I am not sure of your purpose in doing so. I have worn my TFC jerseys to TFC games since the very first game ever, and not once been harassed by cops. So I fail to see what the purpose of this is other than to satisfy some desire to emulate what has been seen in Football Factories videos.

Fiin
05-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Dougie, stop starting threads :D

LMFAO, hey it sold 2 more book though didnt it!

zeelaw
05-26-2008, 07:20 PM
This thread is a flop.

jloome
05-26-2008, 08:13 PM
^ You must be new here :canada:

We already have plenty of casuals, they don't sing, they just yack about how things would be different if they were coaching. And how much better the passing would be. On and on.

:D:D:D:D

Bluenose13
05-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Whaaaaaat ?

Sorry for stealing your line Flush but that's the first thing I thought of when reading this.......Followed closely by WTF :(