PDA

View Full Version : TFC/MLSE hiring Security Detail

Damien
02-21-2009, 02:30 PM
http://www.mls-rumors.net/2009/02/report-toronto-fc-hiring-security-firm.html

Courtesy of a loyal reader north of the border:

MLSE met with the supporters groups a few days ago and gave a run down for the new season.
Included in this was the hiring of a new security manager.
From Jack Depoe, President of the Red Patch Boys, Toronto FC's rabid supporters group:

"Let's just say that the new security manager for MLSE is an old-school football guy and a Celtic supporter, he understands football support but he also wants to keep things clean in the eyes of the alchohol authorities."

Sounds like a another step in the right direction for the sport on our shores. What do you think?

Snoop
02-21-2009, 03:04 PM
That is amazing news especially after hearing all the stories about supporters getting into it with the previous security shmucks.

TFC 420
02-21-2009, 08:47 PM
I love how MLSrumors finds information located in the private members forum.

And the the tippster....FUCK YOU!!

Brooker
02-22-2009, 04:15 AM
why on earth would that be private information?

anyways the news itself sounds promising. good to hear.

would love to hear the other updates so hopefully RPB will release it.

TFC 420
02-22-2009, 11:43 AM
My problem is that Jack's quote was taken from the private section.

Marco2K
02-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Its just shows how hurting that site is.

Sad part is i read it often hoping for some real TFC news.

AL-MO
02-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Its not 'private information', its just information that was distributed via the RPB Members forum.

Roogsy
02-22-2009, 10:47 PM

If the team (Toronto FC) decides it is something that needs to be released to the fans in general, they would take care of that. Otherwise, whatever team leaders or the executive say to members in our private forum is for our members only.

TFC 420
02-22-2009, 11:49 PM
If the team (Toronto FC) decides it is something that needs to be released to the fans in general, they would take care of that. Otherwise, whatever team leaders or the executive say to members in our private forum is for our members only.
I 100% agree with you.

denime
02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
I love how MLSrumors finds information located in the private members forum.

And to the tippster....FUCK YOU!!

Can't agree more!

I would like to add on that,tipster go :hump: yourself !!

Shaughno
02-23-2009, 09:50 AM
You guys are surprised by this? Someone has been quite obviously feeding that SHITE site with information from all the TFC boards for some time now. Hence why Usector no longer allows any links or articles from such a shit website.

Brooker
02-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Its not 'private information', its just information that was distributed via the RPB Members forum.

the only place it was posted was on the private part of the message board.

which is why i assumed it was private information.

BBBulldog
02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
"Let's just say that the new security manager for MLSE is an old-school football guy and a Celtic supporter,

sounds kinda like Revs stadium guy :D

Mark in Ottawa
02-25-2009, 12:28 PM
Maybe it would be an idea to invite a few of the security crew to drop by the tailgates before every game so they can meet the RPB's and everyone can get to know everyone.

It just might make for a more peaceful co-existence as the season rolls along!

ExiledRed
02-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Can't agree more!

I would like to add on that,tipster go :hump: yourself !!

You know, before this post, I always thought that this emoticon was supposed to be a knowing smile and nod of the head. LOL.

Sorry to anybody Ive 'humped' by mistake!

Bluenose13
02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
You know, before this post, I always thought that this emoticon was supposed to be a knowing smile and nod of the head. LOL. :hump:

Sorry to anybody Ive 'humped' by mistake!:rofl:

Brooker
02-25-2009, 02:00 PM

oh, excuse me. i am not worthy. maybe if i gave you money.

My problem is that Jack's quote was taken from the private section.

thats what happens when u let just anybody with an extra 25 dollars into your group. you get a bunch of dickheads who do stupid stuff like this.

TorontoBlades
02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
for all you guys know the MLSR dude himself could have forked over $25 bucks to you guys and now has access to the information....just a thought, there is no screening is there?

Roogsy
02-25-2009, 02:34 PM
for all you guys know the MLSR dude himself could have forked over $25 bucks to you guys and now has access to the information....just a thought, there is no screening is there?

We are looking into it.

oh, excuse me. i am not worthy. maybe if i gave you money.

Membership has it's priviledges. Should we allow you to vote on RPB things too? Don't wanna join up? Your choice. But don't whine about not being included or having a say when you are the one that made the choice yourself.

Damien
02-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Think the MLSR guy would tell us to fuck ourselves if we asked who sent it?

Brooker
02-26-2009, 08:46 AM
We are looking into it.

Membership has it's priviledges. Should we allow you to vote on RPB things too? Don't wanna join up? Your choice. But don't whine about not being included or having a say when you are the one that made the choice yourself.

i dont want any say with the RPB. its not my thing. you're completely missing the point.

what i do care about is the new security in my section that i pay good money to be in and i have to go to MLS Rumours to find out about it. a little irritating.

TorontoBlades
02-26-2009, 10:01 AM
i dont want any say with the RPB. its not my thing. you're completely missing the point.

what i do care about is the new security in my section that i pay good money to be in and i have to go to MLS Rumours to find out about it. a little irritating.

if you were a member you get some member services... :hump: